AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:24 AM on 09/30/09
Dre Okorley
User Info.
This album needs to be covered up, brick by boring brick.

Just kidding (couldn't resist a dumb joke).

I actually think there aren't as many upbeat catchy stuck-in-your head tracks on here as there were on Riot! See:Born For This, Thats What You Get, For A Pessimist....etc. If I had to say what sounds more radio to me, Feeling Sorry would take that prize.

Careful is very reminiscent of song Miracle, and I think thats what they were going for. I think everyone on here has had something useful to contribute. All in all, this album has its ups and downs, they've improved musicianship wise in some spots and lacking in others, where its somewhat run of the mill humdrum writing ie, Playing God. Ignorance sounds like No Doubt, mainly during " Well, it's nice to meet you, sir I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out." Must have influenced them on tour, heh, and the way Hayley's dressed in the video with her hair put up in is very Gwen Stefani.

I like the verses of WTLO, reminds me of early 90's indie rock ala Discount. (As a Discount fan, not saying that they are at all comparable or similar.) Anyway, a good move and unexpected twist from their typical style on their part.

And, cool review.
12:28 PM on 09/30/09
Dre Okorley
User Info.
of coarse this crap gets an 82%. People on here hate typical radio pop music yet they love Paramore weird.
If you learn to spell, then people might take you moar seriously.
06:30 PM on 10/02/09
Dre Okorley
User Info.
haha moar??? nice spelling idiot, go lecture someone else.
I was mocking your lack of understanding in spelling by using "oa" as you did.It's a shame that you're not too bright.
06:36 PM on 10/02/09
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I did but your brand of humor is that of a juvenile high school-er. As smart as you may think you are, your not.

Good day sir.
hahaha.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT