Username
Password
Greeley Estates News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 75.
04:48 PM on 10/10/09
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
I give credit to this band, because they have been around a long time and keep trying, but honestly I think they have far passed their chance of rising out of mediocrity. They just don't really have it. Hopefully they do have better production on this new record though, because the lack of a good sound quality really killed the last record for me.
07:03 PM on 10/10/09
valoo
User Info.
holy hell, awesome
07:12 PM on 10/10/09
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
I've always felt bad for this band. They've always tried really hard to tour, put on good shows, talk to fans, do all the good stuff, but they just never get the type of reception that other bands that half the time aren't even as good as them get. I mean, they're nothing toooooo special, but they're nice and they do it right.

I just remember seeing them at the launchpad in albuquerque, nobody showed up to one of the smallest venues in the ABQ and it was just sad. I even heard Ryan telling somebody that "This is the last time we'll EVER headline this place." in a depressing manner. I was like..."Oh noes! :*(" And I was a nerd and got all into it for them.

That and b-champ being out of this band makes me want to punch babies. What the fuck?
07:27 PM on 10/10/09
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
I heard about Telle doing that, but I didn't know B Champ left then too. What is he up to now?

This is really depressing news. He was so much fun to watch live.

he left to go work for some label and be with his wife/girlfriend.

I only thought that Telle did that, not Brian. But I guess not. And the tour you're talking about,was is it the one with Memphis May Fire and IWABO?

I honestly can't remember I didn't go to that tour but it was the one right after last warped, B Champ made a video on his myspace about him leaving.
09:05 PM on 10/10/09
vivian_vitality
Your mouth is like a grenade.
User Info.

I honestly can't remember I didn't go to that tour but it was the one right after last warped, B Champ made a video on his myspace about him leaving.

Oh really? I had no idea he made a video. Thank you for that though.
10:14 PM on 10/10/09
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
They basically after last years warped tour were on break for a month before heading out on tour and waited till the DAY before the tour to say they were quitting the band, forcing them to have a manager to play bass and rush to get fill ins.
Brian didn't leave at the same time as Telle
10:33 PM on 10/10/09
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Oh really? I had no idea he made a video. Thank you for that though.
He explains why he is leaving/what he is going to pursue.
11:06 PM on 10/10/09
windigo11
User Info.
the new song is hella good.
07:53 AM on 10/11/09
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
yeah i'm deaf! that's how i can hear music
geez you're retarded
not their merch guy, just a fan. they do have those

they don't really mix genres, you'd know that if you took the time to listen
AA's vocals aren't anything special, but they blow GE's outta the water
that shitty whining screaming sucks. sounds like ddg
Oh I've listened, I have AA's album on my computer. I gave them a shot, and realized they were a shittier equivalent of Bring Me The Horizon, without all the fun BMTH has.

DD,G's "whiny" vocals are better than Greeley's, which are better than Asking Alexandria's.
09:40 AM on 10/11/09
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
i never got into these guys. they're from the city next to me and their old guitarist was a student teacher at my school last year, pretty cool huh?
11:56 AM on 10/11/09
BobaAreI
Sir, could you just?
User Info.
I heard about Telle doing that, but I didn't know B Champ left then too. What is he up to now?

This is really depressing news. He was so much fun to watch live.
B Champ left the band a little while ago to continue school.
I think he may have also said something about getting involved in record labels, but I'm not sure about that.
The other day he posted something on Myspace saying he's going to be graduating in December.
May have put the band in a tough position, but good for him.
12:29 PM on 10/11/09
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
Was a huge fan of these guys back in high school (just finishing Uni now), they were a super cool group of guys back then, first band I ever met at Warped, and I got a huge kick out of their dvd (I can't believe they released one back then considering how small they were), clearly I haven't been paying attention to them or the genre for a while though-I'd had no idea it was just Ryan and Brandon left
12:43 PM on 10/11/09
Matt Brueckner
User Info.
LOL? ASKING ALEXANDRIA? you mean that new pussy band that completely RIPS off every other band and rehashes what has been done 100x this year already?

not even a fucking chance

GE > AE
couldn't of said it any better.
05:45 PM on 10/11/09
TakenByCars
@jaymeemyaj
User Info.
i really loved Go West Young Man, Let The Evil Go East
so stoked for the new record!
10:38 PM on 10/11/09
Matthew Tsai
Born and raised