AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Trustkill Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ArmsBendBack is Back

Posted by - 08:26 AM on 10/10/09
After more than six years apart, ArmsBendBack have reunited to record a second full-length. The self-titled album will be released on November 10, 2009 via Trustkill Records. Four new songs can be heard on myspace.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
08:45 AM on 10/10/09
taisalltherage
sell the poop on ebay
User Info.
not only am i the first post...but after reading this news i'm pretty sure you could cut glass with my nipples i am so excited. the first record definitely made my peepee need to be tucked under my waste belt. best news i have read in awhile...other than the whole kanye west drunk thing...that shit was funny.

EDIT: IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE SONGS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LISTEN TO THEM NOW...IT WILL PROBABLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. THINK OF CHRISTMAS MORNING AT YOUR GRANDPARENTS HOUSE...IT'S JUST LIKE THAT, BUT WITH A RAD BAND INSTEAD OF ALL THE OTHER STUFF.
09:04 AM on 10/10/09
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
I remember getting a Trustkill sampler back in '03 and Armsbendback were on it, they weren't half bad. Cool beans that they're reuniting.
09:16 AM on 10/10/09
Me & My Arrow
User Info.
Go Carson!
10:31 AM on 10/10/09
Johnnydcp
User Info.
Fantastic.
12:12 PM on 10/10/09
Justin_stacy
Go AWAY! Batin'!
User Info.
their first album was one of those odd ones where the second half was far better than the first. In fact I think I only have the last 5 or 6 songs still on my ipod.

their music never did justice to the singers voice, but i'd be willing to check out a new record.
12:45 PM on 10/10/09
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Trustkill...the label of memories past
01:01 PM on 10/10/09
ABJallday
User Info.
Trustkill is an awful label. One of the worst.
03:11 PM on 10/10/09
Rob Hrx
hates a girl with pity in her eyes
User Info.
Haha, weren't these guys the proteges of one the Nickelback dudes? I'm sure that's how I first heard about them.
03:30 PM on 10/10/09
toddc
life is for the living
User Info.
Trustkill is an awful label. One of the worst.
I see what you did there, with your monosyllabic slandering.. care to, you know, state some reasons to back up your brash statement?

Perhaps the people who run the label are not the best eggs in the basket, but they had their heyday as far as roster strength goes.
04:15 PM on 10/10/09
onepartloss
User Info.
I was never too into Armsbendback, but good for them, I suppose.
07:25 PM on 10/10/09
Greg.Kushlan
Ghostbusting makes me feel good
User Info.
I never checked these guys out, I got a sampler with two songs from them on it, but I never got around to listening to anything else. I'll have to check them out...
08:08 PM on 10/10/09
ABJallday
User Info.
I see what you did there, with your monosyllabic slandering.. care to, you know, state some reasons to back up your brash statement?

Perhaps the people who run the label are not the best eggs in the basket, but they had their heyday as far as roster strength goes.

Don't get me wrong they were an alright label awhile back, but so wasn't Drive Thru. The label owes thousands of dollars to bands like It Dies Today and Bleeding Through (who left the label for Rise recently) The label is just too far in debt to really do any good for a band.
10:13 PM on 10/10/09
chrismtsu01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad to see them back after so long. They were one of my favorite bands back in college so I am pumped to hear their new one. Too bad it is on Trustkill, the label that has seemed to kill every band I liked (especially Hopesfall).
10:50 PM on 10/10/09
PaperRival-Jake
User Info.
not only am i the first post...but after reading this news i'm pretty sure you could cut glass with my nipples i am so excited. the first record definitely made my peepee need to be tucked under my waste belt. best news i have read in awhile...other than the whole kanye west drunk thing...that shit was funny.

EDIT: IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE SONGS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LISTEN TO THEM NOW...IT WILL PROBABLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. THINK OF CHRISTMAS MORNING AT YOUR GRANDPARENTS HOUSE...IT'S JUST LIKE THAT, BUT WITH A RAD BAND INSTEAD OF ALL THE OTHER STUFF.
You seem like a nice person but I disagree 100%. I think they should stay gone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos