Username
Password

10:25 PM on 10/13/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
Im surprised this thread isnt here already... so what are you going to be for Halloween? Its only two weeks and few days away. Im excited! Yet undecided.
Ive come up with a few options, though nothing spectacularly original; a thief (simple tie-on black mask with eye holes and black outfit), a german/oktoberfest inspired beer wench, alice in wonderland or a cowgirl (but probably not cause lots of people go as cowboys/girls and alice), a race track girl (you know what i mean), or the classic skeleton suit, but that option is a long shot just cause it would take a lot more planning. Im leaning towards the thief.
11:49 PM on 10/13/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
I was just thinking there are so many other characters from Alice in Wonderland, maybe I could get a group together to be the lot of them. Id love to be the Queen of Hearts or the White Rabbit, I could even be the Dormouse, as have a wonderful long pink hat with fuzzy ears for that. hmm
10:18 PM on 10/14/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
Dwight Shrute
Tyrone Biggums
Rorschach from Watchmen

Those are my options.

Rorschach! great idea :)
10:56 PM on 10/20/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
I had to dress up for OctoberFest at work today. Worth it though to see all the drunk old people.

I am going to be a gnome.

hahahaa, all of my friends tease me and call me a gnome already, Im considering being a legit gnome for Halloween though I dont really know what to wear for that... how are you doing it?
And hey people should post some pictures afterwards, we all want to see the outcomes of theses ideas! At least I would, and Ill definitely post mine. as soon as I remember.
08:26 PM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
Then go to goodwill and put some shit together! Ari is right, its Halloween on a SATURDAY, you best make the most of it.
and I stilll havent decided. Thief or little red [dead] riding hood?
11:52 PM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
I would have a black tie-on type mask, and a generally black tight outfit, some gloves.. and my [candy] loot of course haha :)
11:56 AM on 10/23/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
hahah, thats pretty good and i do have all that actually so thats whats gonna happen. the pillowcase loot bag with the dollar sign is perfect!
10:58 PM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
back after a five-year hiatus, the pot fairy.

not even stealing your idea, thats what im going to do; ill be the green fairy. ill have a nugget around my neck or maybe in some kind of fairy headband, and im going to carry around a basket of special goodies and offer them to everyone i meet :)
12:32 AM on 10/27/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
i did a test run of it at a party this past weekend, and let me tell you, people think it's awesome right up until you don't smoke them up. then i think that they think the pot fairy's a big stingy bitch.

oh well, i didn't feel like sharing with all 25 people at the party hahaha

trueee i didnt think about it, like if youre going around saying youre the pot fairy and not smoking people up while only offering treats its a disappointment simply cause you dont get that instant gratification.
i still think people would buy some treats though, and i like the idea of a green fairy costume :)

to the person looking for yellow pants, im sure American Apparel has what you need.
10:26 AM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
So Im being the green fairy for sure, im getting shit together tonight.
But im suggesting that someone/a duo go as Wayne and Garth! from Waynes World obviously. And you could get a female friend to be Cassandra! That would be the BEST
03:22 PM on 11/01/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
Keep putting up the pics this is so amusing!
For the longest time I thought my costume wouldnt actually work out, but it did! I was the green [pot] fairy afterall ahahah, I just didnt have time to make and bring along my treats, oh well :) Ill put up a picture as soon as I find one!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos