Username
Password

01:15 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I can't believe no one has said Balloon Boy yet. I guarantee there will be at least 10 assholes dressed up as Balloon Boy per party though.

I went as a Mormon last year. It was good.

Nah, they're not assholes. He was found, it's cool.

I'm going to be Dorothy and my lady friends are going to be Cowardly Lion and Tin Man. But we're not buying real costumes, we're just going to the mall and choosing real outfits, then adding to the with accessories. So it's like, a modern Wizard of Oz, sans the stupid scarecrow.

Mine is so boring, but I'm a girl and I hate cliche costumes. Also this will be the first time I dressed up in since I was like 8.

Hey, we should all make sure to take pictures to post in here after Halloween. There's a lot of hilarious ones I want proof that someone does.
05:50 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
That is awesome! The Green Army Men were one of my favorite things in Disneyland/World.

I don't know what I'm gonna be...I really want to be the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, but I hate buying costumes and I want the full elaborate costume, and I just don't have the time/money/skills to make it.

Ditto for Harley Quinn from Batman...I desperately want to do it, but a custom-made costume is $300, and I can't make it myself. Time to invest in a sewing class, maybe?

I wanted to be Harley Quinn pretty bad but I wanted the Arkham Asylum one. The only one they had online was the jumpsuit one, which to me was just boring and ugly.
06:02 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm going to be Desmond from LOST. I was thinking of going as "granddaddy purple" as well.

Working on growing the beard now:
Yessssss. Do you have a Penny to go along??

I'm planning on being Daniel Faraday from Lost. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the "working for dharma/wear a jumpsuit" Daniel or the "just arrived on the island" Daniel. Input is appreciated.

Just arrived on the Island, no contest.

Please, both of you, post pictures of your outfits in the offical Lost thread after you have it all together!
07:06 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old

SQUIRREL
08:59 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm currently in the process of trying to get everything for the 'just arrived on the island' look. I'm just looking for a decent black utility vest and then I need to come up with something that looks like the satellite phone.
They probably have mad toy walkie-talkie techy-looking-ones at KB or Toys R Us or something. Good luck!
09:01 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
My buddy is wearing all gold clothing and a shower head above his head...golden shower
No offense, but personally I hate stupid joke costumes.
10:14 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
You could be a Tetris piece with boxes. You'd just have to paint them.

If you were gonna do that, you better have at least 4 more friends to be other pieces that you can turn into a two-row bonus
11:12 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm just gonna be a three-hole punch version of myself
02:54 AM on 10/17/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
someone help me understand this -- i'm 23 years old. i don't dress up for this anymore, not because i don't think its cool, because I DO love Halloween and i wish i was cool enough to dress up, but whats the point? i guess i could just stand in my costume and pass out candy? I would never go to a party, or anywhere public at this age in a costume. am I the only one?!
Aw. Do you have friends? Either go to a Halloween Party with them, or have a small gathering of one at your house. That what I'm doing (I'm 22, and my fiance is 23, all of our friends are one of these ages). We're gonna drink, play poker for candy, play rockband, take pictures. It's not hard to find a party on a Saturday with a friend or just have one. I say go for it :)

Halloween costumes were a little lame in high school but they somehow become cool again after 18. Get a costume, go out, have fun.
Dude I agree. I'm 22 and this is the first time I'm dressing up since I was like 8. It's fun now!

I was Rick Astley last year. I carried a boombox around my school for the whole day, blasting "Never Gonna Give You Up". It was rather interesting.
This is awesome.
01:45 PM on 10/17/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
<-------------------this guy.
You're the second person in here who's being him haha.
09:30 PM on 10/17/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
This was the video.

I love that most of the kids behind you didn't get it, and I love you and people on the internet.
04:44 PM on 10/18/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
just hope your friend doesn't ditch you or else it will be like

Haha, was also thinking of this same thing.
02:53 PM on 10/20/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
Hahah holy shit you just typed my halloween life.
Ew fuck you, I was gonna say those EXACT same words hahaha.
03:36 PM on 10/20/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I want to get a group of friends together and go as the rejected cartoons but I don't think I'd be with enough people on halloween
Silly hats only.
09:53 AM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm not really original.

Hello Bunny

Haha, I think around here we really do practice the whole lingerie and animal ear thing. It's just sort of gross when you see 13 year old girls do it.

I don't know where you live or if you remember, but near Halloween '03, here in So. CA we had a massive wildfire that burned our entire mountains, forced hundreds to evacuate, including my high school to close for a week because it almost burned down, and our entire world was up in the air... Well school was able to open up on Halloween, and a group of girls went as soot covered slutty firefighter ladies in heels. I couldn't believe it. Girls are so stupid.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos