Username
Password

08:36 AM on 10/14/09 
User Info.
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm planning on being Daniel Faraday from Lost. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the "working for dharma/wear a jumpsuit" Daniel or the "just arrived on the island" Daniel. Input is appreciated.

07:18 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 28 Years Old
Yessssss. Do you have a Penny to go along??

Just arrived on the Island, no contest.

Please, both of you, post pictures of your outfits in the offical Lost thread after you have it all together!
I'm currently in the process of trying to get everything for the 'just arrived on the island' look. I'm just looking for a decent black utility vest and then I need to come up with something that looks like the satellite phone.
10:44 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 28 Years Old
someone help me understand this -- i'm 23 years old. i don't dress up for this anymore, not because i don't think its cool, because I DO love Halloween and i wish i was cool enough to dress up, but whats the point? i guess i could just stand in my costume and pass out candy? I would never go to a party, or anywhere public at this age in a costume. am I the only one?!
Halloween costumes were a little lame in high school but they somehow become cool again after 18. Get a costume, go out, have fun.
07:46 AM on 11/02/09 
User Info.
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 28 Years Old
We over at the official LOST thread think you all should come in and post your Halloween pictures. Thanks.
I fail. I ended up going as Charlie from It's Always sunny when he was huffing paint. I couldn't find a vest that was close enough to what Faraday has. Sorry.

However, my friends all went as the dharma initiative. I could post their group shot if you would like.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos