AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

04:20 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
NortyCore
Meriden, CT
Male - 25 Years Old
im a taco. pretty lame. im gonan get a sombrero and fill it with nachos and im gonna wear a mustache. so i guess im senor taco.
04:23 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
PuxRawkPrincess
There's No Shepard Without Vakarian
Salisbury, NC
Female - 26 Years Old

Nice, my boyfriend and I are going as JD and Elliot
04:50 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
That is awesome! The Green Army Men were one of my favorite things in Disneyland/World.

I don't know what I'm gonna be...I really want to be the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, but I hate buying costumes and I want the full elaborate costume, and I just don't have the time/money/skills to make it.

Ditto for Harley Quinn from Batman...I desperately want to do it, but a custom-made costume is $300, and I can't make it myself. Time to invest in a sewing class, maybe?

I wanted to be Harley Quinn pretty bad but I wanted the Arkham Asylum one. The only one they had online was the jumpsuit one, which to me was just boring and ugly.
04:52 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
fulltiltxb00gie
Mamihlapinatapai.
new jersey
Female - 21 Years Old
I hope Victoria or someone's gonna be Paprika
i dunno what victoria's doing. this is with another group of children. we have blue, magenta, periwinkle and clock so far. i want somebody to be paprika but they all suck and say we need mrs pepper and mr salt then too.
05:02 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm going to be Desmond from LOST. I was thinking of going as "granddaddy purple" as well.

Working on growing the beard now:
Yessssss. Do you have a Penny to go along??

I'm planning on being Daniel Faraday from Lost. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the "working for dharma/wear a jumpsuit" Daniel or the "just arrived on the island" Daniel. Input is appreciated.

Just arrived on the Island, no contest.

Please, both of you, post pictures of your outfits in the offical Lost thread after you have it all together!
05:05 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
thehigherstar
Knoxville, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Fucking Speed Racer!
05:11 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
jacinta.
Your mother's a cabbage
Canada
Female - 22 Years Old
Fairy.
05:15 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
circasurviver
Sammy Davis Jesus
Bakersfield, Ca
Male
dick in a box.
05:30 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
alexander!5000
Dallas, TEXAS!
Male - 26 Years Old
fidel castro
05:45 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
kbi the crowing
dr( )ning the days away

squirrel for sure
06:06 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old

SQUIRREL
06:47 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
SavingNovember
New...
Female - 21 Years Old
Im surprised this thread isnt here already... so what are you going to be for Halloween? Its only two weeks and few days away. Im excited! Yet undecided.
Ive come up with a few options, though nothing spectacularly original; a thief (simple tie-on black mask with eye holes and black outfit), a german/oktoberfest inspired beer wench, alice in wonderland or a cowgirl (but probably not cause lots of people go as cowboys/girls and alice), a race track girl (you know what i mean), or the classic skeleton suit, but that option is a long shot just cause it would take a lot more planning. Im leaning towards the thief.

I had to dress up for OctoberFest at work today. Worth it though to see all the drunk old people.

I am going to be a gnome.
06:50 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
My buddy is wearing all gold clothing and a shower head above his head...golden shower
07:18 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 28 Years Old
Yessssss. Do you have a Penny to go along??

Just arrived on the Island, no contest.

Please, both of you, post pictures of your outfits in the offical Lost thread after you have it all together!
I'm currently in the process of trying to get everything for the 'just arrived on the island' look. I'm just looking for a decent black utility vest and then I need to come up with something that looks like the satellite phone.
07:59 PM on 10/16/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm currently in the process of trying to get everything for the 'just arrived on the island' look. I'm just looking for a decent black utility vest and then I need to come up with something that looks like the satellite phone.
They probably have mad toy walkie-talkie techy-looking-ones at KB or Toys R Us or something. Good luck!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos