Male - 26 Years Old
Got my Cat in the Hat, it's pretty funny
10:52 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
JustinSxE
I broke edge like 3 years ago...awk
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 22 Years Old
A nerd. I didn't even have to buy anything. I don't know whether that's sad or funny...

A little of both. I was that 2 years ago. :P
10:54 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
RunInTheFront
you move me like i've got new feet
Northridge, CA
Male - 30 Years Old
I'm going to be walking around Hollywood in a giant beer bottle costume.
11:03 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
chicago
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
Because of my procrastination on getting a costume, and my blackout drunkness last Friday which resulted in me losing my debit card, I do not have a costume for this weekend.

Does anyone have any last minute homemade costume ideas? Good ones? Last year I slapped together a last minute costume by covering myself from head-to-toe with tin foil and duct taped some glow sticks to my chest, then made a tinfoil hat with glow sticks, and called myself The Future. I kind of want to do this again but at the same time feel lame doing it a second year in a row.
11:06 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
JustinSxE
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 22 Years Old
Because of my procrastination on getting a costume, and my blackout drunkness last Friday which resulted in me losing my debit card, I do not have a costume for this weekend.

Does anyone have any last minute homemade costume ideas? Good ones? Last year I slapped together a last minute costume by covering myself from head-to-toe with tin foil and duct taped some glow sticks to my chest, then made a tinfoil hat with glow sticks, and called myself The Future. I kind of want to do this again but at the same time feel lame doing it a second year in a row.

Aluminum Foil. If you go to Chipotle dressed up as one they give you a free burrito
11:07 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
oldwirehands
chicago
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
Aluminum Foil. If you go to Chipotle dressed up as one they give you a free burrito

I was sorta looking for ideas outside the only one I already had....
11:13 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
JustinSxE
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 22 Years Old
I was sorta looking for ideas outside the only one I already had....

Hmmm. Get a white trash bag, cut 2 holes in it, and claim that you're white trash.
11:15 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
RunInTheFront
you move me like i've got new feet
Northridge, CA
Male - 30 Years Old

Yes!! I saw this today when I went to Chipotle. I'm definitely going there wrapped in tinfoil.
11:29 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
TeamAllison
I am a golden god!
Concord, CA
Female - 24 Years Old

Wear the same exact thing, but call yourself a bioluminescent fish instead. Boom, done.
11:32 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
oldwirehands
chicago
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
Wear the same exact thing, but call yourself a bioluminescent fish instead. Boom, done.

hahaha Does my face really have fish-like features?
11:37 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
JustinSxE
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 22 Years Old

ahahahahaha
11:40 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
TeamAllison
I am a golden god!
Concord, CA
Female - 24 Years Old
hahaha Does my face really have fish-like features?

Unless you're actually Joe Pesci, I have no idea what you look like. Plus it's Halloween. I'm being Jack from Fight Club but I can only hope that I could look like Edward Norton.
11:43 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
maledixtion
<3 Linda Ferreira
No Avatar Selected
Eight feet...
Male - 28 Years Old
drunk most likely.
11:47 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
oldwirehands
chicago
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
Unless you're actually Joe Pesci, I have no idea what you look like. Plus it's Halloween. I'm being Jack from Fight Club but I can only hope that I could look like Edward Norton.

I guess it doesn't really matter if you're around a bunch of drunk people. I'm just bummed I can't go with my original plan of being 2pac dressed in a banana suit. Really had my heart set on that.
11:55 PM on 10/29/09 
User Info.
TeamAllison
I am a golden god!
Concord, CA
Female - 24 Years Old
I guess it doesn't really matter if you're around a bunch of drunk people. I'm just bummed I can't go with my original plan of being 2pac dressed in a banana suit. Really had my heart set on that.

TMZ will inevitably report it as yet another Makaveli sighting. At that point you should just be Tupac in a Big Foot suit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos