AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
08:46 AM on 10/15/09
SKM
User Info.
This band fucking sucks. This genre fucking sucks too.

I can't figure out why Drew gets his rocks off giving high scores to these garbage bands that sound exactly the same like all the other shit out there.

Converge sounds like a bunch of idiots banging on trash cans in a basement yelling their heads off. Any group of morons could replicate this kind of music. It has ZERO value.
08:58 AM on 10/15/09
SKM
User Info.
you're a fucking moron. and last time i checked, some tool that thinks this is cool has absolutely ZERO authority on what music has value.
When did I ever say that Breaking Benjamin sounded different than anyone else?

And I have yet to see a good rebuttal to my comment about how this band sounds. That's how they sound kids- I don't know what else to tell you.
09:05 AM on 10/15/09
SKM
User Info.
I would like to know what you listen to...just out of sheer curiosity.
EDM
Underground Hip-Hop
Alt. Rock (although less often)
09:05 AM on 10/15/09
SKM
User Info.
Although Converge isn't for everyone. I remember way back in the day when my brother bought "Jane Doe" the day it came out. My reaction was probably the same as this kids. Sometimes it takes some time for musical tastes to mature and for people to get into a band like Converge. Album is amazing.
I can take the screaming in some bands, but with bands like Converge it's far too excessive.
09:13 AM on 10/15/09
SKM
User Info.
Well, it wouldn't be expected that you like this music anyway...why not save the negative flack?

It takes a trained ear to appreciate and decipher good or bad hardcore. It's as simple as that.

EMD?
Because even in general, I don't understand how people can listen to this kind of music at all. You can't decipher the lyrics. The guitars are drumming are good, but it mostly sounds the same...

Also EDM = electronic dance music like Trance, House, Ambient, etc.
11:40 AM on 10/15/09
SKM
User Info.
okay, you can't listen to trance and house and talk shit about this kind of stuff. and this is coming from someone that listens to a lot of electronic music.
How could you listen to electronic music and not know what "EDM" means? It's impossible.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests