Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29
01:28 PM on 10/19/09
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
pillars is probably my favorite sdre song.
02:09 PM on 10/19/09
Robb
ism
User Info.
weston - new shirt...SO good. I miss weston.
No joke. And I have to say, I wouldn't expect a Weston name drop from AFI.

And excellent Morrissey pick by them, it's always nice when bands list Moz songs that aren't on singles/greatest hits comps.
02:27 PM on 10/19/09
Blink2226
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he said the songs he remembers hearing the most. not his favorite songs, in the 90s thats all i heard on the radio also was backstreet boys and Cristina and nsync. if you are in a van every day your music that u have gets real old real fast. so you turn to the radio
03:49 PM on 10/19/09
kbi the crowing
dr( )ning the days away
User Info.
they look cool
04:34 PM on 10/19/09
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
This list is what I would expect. If I had only heard December Underground.
05:13 PM on 10/19/09
JoeJealousy
YOU VANDAL / Joe
User Info.
haha such a wierd list...but they git some goodies in their...you cant beat BSB and CA
05:16 PM on 10/19/09
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
this is not at all a surprising list if you have considered yourself a fan of AFI even through all the "changes". they've always been a little mismatched in their tastes/styles, that's why their sound changes on each record
06:09 PM on 10/19/09
Codi23
I believe in you.
User Info.
I was hoping it would be a little more unpredictable... oh well haha.
07:29 PM on 10/19/09
PepperminCherry
User Info.
Sounds like a non stop party in that can, lol
Seriously though, the worst songs, sometimes make for the best memories when you're with your friends in a van.
I can't believe Marilyn Manson, Back street Boys and Genie in a Bottle were all on the same list.
08:32 PM on 10/19/09
vagtasticvoyage
i'm awesome, fuck you
User Info.
kudos for "Love My Way" but what a shitty bsb choice
10:04 PM on 10/19/09
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Van???? They mean "bus", right? Haha.
AFI is one of my favorite bands and I, for the most part, am totally fine with the changes they've made over time. I cant help but imagine though what it must be like to be an 'old AFI fan' that kind of forgot about them, and then seeing them now. Hah. Seeing these guys in NYC on the 13th. Sucks they cant sell out places anymore.
10:05 AM on 10/20/09
circasurvivor
User Info.
AFI is one of my favorite bands and I, for the most part, am totally fine with the changes they've made over time. I cant help but imagine though what it must be like to be an 'old AFI fan' that kind of forgot about them, and then seeing them now. Hah. Seeing these guys in NYC on the 13th. Sucks they cant sell out places anymore.
uhhh AFI had 5 albums out before they got big (w/SingtheSorrow) enough to afford a bus.And yes it's make me disappointed (as a so called "old AFI fan") to see other fans not care after the art of drowning.This is a little off topic but I wonder what the Misfits think of morrissey?
10:08 AM on 10/20/09
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
Believe it or not...AFI wasn't always able to afford a bus...

On a side note, people need to stop confusing "songs they heard the most" with "favorite songs". If I were to make a list of songs that I've heard the most in my life, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, Christina Aguilara, and Brittney Spears would all make the list...and I'd never claim to be a fan of any of them. Take time to actually read the whole article before making your posts.
04:33 AM on 10/21/09
KisMeImContagus
Confused
User Info.
I don't like this line in the article:
"and download AFI's new album, 'Crash Love.' "
Download? Why not buy?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music