AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Angels & Airwaves News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Chat With Angels and Airwaves

Posted by - 05:38 PM on 05/24/06
Tomorrow at 7:00PM EST / 4:00PM PST you will be able to chat with Angels and Airwaves at this website.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
05:41 PM on 05/24/06
MLLMillenium
Kickin it Old School
User Info.
Id like to ask tom at which point he became bigger than jesus, and how god is doing.
05:42 PM on 05/24/06
zizou1790
City of Champions
User Info.
sweeeet
05:44 PM on 05/24/06
ben pequeno
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
teen hollywood, eh?
05:50 PM on 05/24/06
Ryan Imhof
Registered Member
User Info.
Originally Posted by ben pequeno
teen hollywood, eh?
thats why i said "this website."
05:54 PM on 05/24/06
whocares930
User Info.
I'd rather it if he never made any music after blink than come out as a crazy french guy with a huge ego in a shitty band.

am i the only one who thinks he looks french now?

like in the "the Adventure" video when hes singing without a guitar and like streching his arms out and bobbing up and down.

whell atleast we still have Mark and the morning zoo.
06:26 PM on 05/24/06
ben pequeno
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by whocares930
I'd rather it if he never made any music after blink than come out as a crazy french guy with a huge ego in a shitty band.

am i the only one who thinks he looks french now?

like in the "the Adventure" video when hes singing without a guitar and like streching his arms out and bobbing up and down.

whell atleast we still have Mark and the morning zoo.
stfu.
06:26 PM on 05/24/06
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
Good idea.Very good idea guys. I don't know if anyone in the band reads this, but this could be a great way to figure out what you gotta do to become great/unique and maybe live up to hype alittle.
06:33 PM on 05/24/06
ben pequeno
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Dan CiTi
Good idea.Very good idea guys. T don't know if anyone in the band reads this, but this could be a great way to figure out what you gotta do to become great/unique and maybe live up to hype alittle.
In my opinion, Circa Survive,TREOS, The Fall Of Troy, and hey even blink(at the rate they were going) could change/takeover the world with their music(CS&TREOS could become gods/legends).
ahhaha you can't be serious.
06:57 PM on 05/24/06
black rose
Nemo Nisi Mors
User Info.
Damn.
I got excited about the chat thing and i realized i won't be home tomorrow night at that time.
Graduation.
07:48 PM on 05/24/06
Alba
We looked like giants.
User Info.
Man I want to chat with the greatest band in the world ever!
07:55 PM on 05/24/06
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
Originally Posted by Alba
Man I want to chat with the greatest band in the world ever!

lol.
08:07 PM on 05/24/06
codex avellum31
I'm in the Mitchell report
User Info.
id like to ask tom why he said a&a will blow people away and it will be way different than anything else out there and it will change the way people look at music. because it sounds like blink 182/box car racer/80's mix it didnt blow me away i thought it just blew. if u want to listen to somthing blow you away and is totally diffderent that anything else out there listen to the new sounds of animals fighting lord the lover has left us that shit is f'ed up. tom can lick my balls worts band ever.
08:11 PM on 05/24/06
Blared
User Info.
I'd like to ask what Tom thinks about Absolutepunk having a problem with his JOKES.
08:22 PM on 05/24/06
RememberFminus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Blared
I'd like to ask what Tom thinks about Absolutepunk having a problem with his JOKES.

haha seriously, people have taken this all too serious. Its just one of those things everyone latched on to make a story out of it. Tom says these stuff half in jest and the rest because hes simply trying to convey how much this project means to him and what he hopes to accomplish. Its ridiculous how much a hate a perosn like tom (who helped introduced most people to music they love) gets for trying to do something positive. At least theres some muscian out there willing to try making positive music.

Oh and also I find this super interesting, the people who I have talked to who are detached from the media and dont go on messageboards or watch TV, their reaction to the record is so much more positive. Its pretty ridiculous how people let things tom says skew their view. Sure this record isnt for everyone to like, but most music is, I do know alot of people who are moved by some of the songs and if Tom can manage to do that I say he did good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos