Rsun
01:03 PM on 10/23/09
iloveblink182
User Info.
bro montana is ace.
01:45 PM on 10/23/09
FuckAutotuners
User Info.
Destination: Destroy Yourself (For fans of Foo Fighters, Saves the Day, Thrice)

Demo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01IULQBX
Live Video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ETGPCV0L
06:58 PM on 10/23/09
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
I like Gaezzetti and The August Infinity. Pretty good stuff!
07:20 PM on 10/23/09
fueledbyvictory
the title I want is too long </3
User Info.
I like that Karate High School is in one of the RIYLs.
11:00 PM on 10/23/09
jpetti77
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
five oh first is terrible, i saw them once live, i don't think they know how to write songs.
Wow... Blink 182 tuck master... You really dont know your music then huh... Five Oh First has much more rhythm than you will ever know... They have more musical talent than you and your mother... So why dont you back off... Enjoy your miserable life hating on good bands...

PS. You suck big black dick... And you know it...
11:02 PM on 10/23/09
jpetti77
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
'the glory hole' wow, what a terrific name
for dirty hoes who like to take on multi cocks at 1 time...
11:08 PM on 10/23/09
iloveblink182
User Info.
Wow... Blink 182 tuck master... You really dont know your music then huh... Five Oh First has much more rhythm than you will ever know... They have more musical talent than you and your mother... So why dont you back off... Enjoy your miserable life hating on good bands...

yeah i guess i dont like shitty screamo synth rock bands jumping on the teeny bopper bandwagon, shut the fuck up and stay in glendale heights.
10:48 AM on 10/24/09
aidAn
Lord Legless!
User Info.
for dirty hoes who like to take on multi cocks at 1 time...
The hoes just use it actually, the 'glory hole' name goes to the hole itself!
12:57 PM on 10/24/09
FuckAutotuners
User Info.
yeah i guess i dont like shitty screamo synth rock bands jumping on the teeny bopper bandwagon, shut the fuck up and stay in glendale heights.
Haha you are the man iloveblink182. I am with you on that one.
01:01 PM on 10/24/09
FuckAutotuners
User Info.

Yeah, maybe rhythm in the bedroom with the rest of your band. You guys sound like Dr.Seuss wrote your lyrics and Lamb Chops wrote the melodies.
01:49 PM on 10/24/09
iloveblink182
User Info.
Yeah, maybe rhythm in the bedroom with the rest of your band. You guys sound like Dr.Seuss wrote your lyrics and Lamb Chops wrote the melodies.
12:51 PM on 10/16/10
dr_w0rm
User Info.
wow really picking on fiveohfirst a no name band from no where honestly they have had more good songs then the whole fuckin scene has had in god knows how long. i dont see what the problem is i mean seriously they make suck live i haven't seen em but if they do it doesn't stop band like my chemical romance and shitty live acts like that from touring and selling out arenas i mean come on fiveohfirst is an opening band where they stand now 20 minute sets shit have the stuff i seen on youtube are fuckin backyard parties and there song structure is perfect from what i have heard on these demos and there full lp. and lyrics really? i mean what the fuck do you expect from a band named after star wars? with all do respect you kids take your music way to fuckin serious and just can't enjoy good tunes. them cry baby bands who tell you how to think and tell you what good music is just rotted your little minds. makes me sad well not really but gotta stand up for these boys. and watch if some how some way they make it. every one of you haters is totally gonna hop on the band wagon. it maybe slow like one song but soon your gonna back catalog all the jams you will see i called it! ok i am done i'm out!

dr.worm

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version