Username
Password
A Wilhelm Scream News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
A Wilhelm Scream
Inside AP.net

A Wilhelm EP

Posted by: Blake Solomon (10/24/09)
A Wilhelm Scream's new EP will be released on November 20th. Press release is in the replies.

Submitted by aidspool

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
02:02 PM on 10/24/09
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
stuffA WILHELM SCREAM SET RELEASE DATE FOR NEW EP AND DEBUT TRACK ON REVOLVERMAG.COM TODAY

A Wilhelm Scream on tour now

New Bedford, MA – Today Paper + Plastick Records is excited to unveil the track listing, album artwork and set a release date of November 20th for A Wilhelm Scream’s highly anticipated self-titled EP. In the label’s typical fashion, this EP will be available on 12” vinyl with a die cut gatefold jacket as well as available for digital download through the label’s website www.paperandplastick.com. To coincide with this announcement the band has teamed up with Revolver Magazine to premiere the track “Bulletproof Tiger,” which can be heard here:

http://www.revolvermag.com/content/bootleg-exclusive-wilhelm-scream-song-“bullet-proof-tiger"

The band, who have released three albums in four years on Nitro Records, took some time off from the constant touring/writing/recording cycle of the past to focus on this new EP. Fans need not worry though, as the band is currently out on the road across the US, and will be making an appearance at this year’s edition of The Fest. “The reason for this long break from touring is because we took a crack at recording ourselves,” guitarist/vocalist Trevor Reilly recently stated. “This 5 song EP is an eclectic mix of all the avenues the band have gone down since Mute Print--and we'll be throwing them into the sets on these upcoming tours.”

In the past, A Wilhelm Scream has worked with veteran punk producers Bill Stevenson (Rise Against, NOFX, Black Flag, Descendents) and Jason Livermore, but decided to try their hands at recording this time around. Produced and recorded at the band’s Black & Blue studio in New Bedford, MA, along with their live sound engineer James Whitten, Matt Bayles (Mastodon, Isis, Minus The Bear, Shook Ones) mixed the 5-song record.

A Wilhelm Scream track listing:
1) Australias
2) Every Great Story Has a Shower Scene
3) Fun Time
4) Bulletproof Tiger
5) Skid Rock
02:08 PM on 10/24/09
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
Will be great.
02:10 PM on 10/24/09
riseagainstfan
User Info.
looking foreword to hearing this
02:20 PM on 10/24/09
John Collins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
<3
02:21 PM on 10/24/09
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
pumped for this
02:40 PM on 10/24/09
BlackAxxe
DAY MAN! FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN!
User Info.
totally stoked. if their new song is anything to go by then this should be a real treat.
02:52 PM on 10/24/09
PlanetDahmz
User Info.
One of my favorite bands ever, so incredibly excited to here this. Bullet Proof Tiger is sick.
03:36 PM on 10/24/09
more heart
Get Hurt
User Info.
Haved listened to much past Ruiner haha. Maybe I should go check out Career Suicide now.
03:47 PM on 10/24/09
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Best band ever.
04:26 PM on 10/24/09
maryelizbeth
Allegorical Figure of Wisdom
User Info.
i anticipate that this will be good.
04:54 PM on 10/24/09
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
Haved listened to much past Ruiner haha. Maybe I should go check out Career Suicide now.

Yes. It's a bit of a grower but still amazing in its own right. Check out the new song as well (in the news post).
05:49 PM on 10/24/09
everybirdsnest2
User Info.
Fuck, Paper @ Plastick is so lame. Nice try on not saying that the 12" will also include a physical copy of the CD, cause we all know how against CD's you are P&P like your ashamed of it or something. And Digital downloading only off the labels website and not through I-tunes? also very stupid. Love AWS hate this new label choice. Epitaph, Side one, FBR anybody please sign these guys for the next Full Length.
06:57 PM on 10/24/09
Analog Rebellion
User Info.
Interesting that they recorded it themselves with their live sound guy. I want to check it out for that reason alone. DIY FTW.
07:04 PM on 10/24/09
Charles De Mar
Coffee and pie, oh my?
User Info.
Fuck, Paper @ Plastick is so lame. Nice try on not saying that the 12" will also include a physical copy of the CD, cause we all know how against CD's you are P&P like your ashamed of it or something. And Digital downloading only off the labels website and not through I-tunes? also very stupid. Love AWS hate this new label choice. Epitaph, Side one, FBR anybody please sign these guys for the next Full Length.
Why are you upset they're putting it out on almost every format?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums