Username
Password
Epitaph Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Epitaph Records
Inside AP.net

This Is Frank Turner

Posted by: Paul Tao (10/27/09)
You can get introduced to Frank Turner in the replies. He will be joining the Revival Tour starting November 1st.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
02:39 PM on 10/27/09
Paul Tao
User Info.
02:51 PM on 10/27/09
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
hype
03:09 PM on 10/27/09
alann
Let's go get 'em
User Info.
Kevin Malone and Chris Pollman like this.
03:17 PM on 10/27/09
controlyourself
User Info.
he was so good on the Gaslight tour last month
03:22 PM on 10/27/09
Rodeo
User Info.
03:26 PM on 10/27/09
flask
Registered Member
User Info.
he's a cool dude and he plays cool music.
03:32 PM on 10/27/09
bouttogetfancy
kitties and beer
User Info.
LOL at the dude using "wanker". I agree he was a great opener for the gaslight anthem.
03:58 PM on 10/27/09
aloneatlastnj
just a quiet evening
User Info.
frank turner will take over the world. seriously, his music makes my day so much fucking better it's unbelievable. never ceases to put a smile on my face.
04:29 PM on 10/27/09
JonPhi
JonPhi
User Info.
Ihate to say it, but he's really exploded this year and is everywhere, it's not quite the same. I've been listening to FT since before his debut album came out and when I got into his music it was awesome cuz no one knew who he was. I even got to see him in his old band and thought they were ace but he's really made it really far on his own. He deserves attention and ears to listen to how great his stuff is but it all seems a bit too much if you ask me
04:46 PM on 10/27/09
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
i'm just saying, for someone so drenched in the DIY-scene or whatever, that was a pretty mainstream, overdone plug.
04:48 PM on 10/27/09
Hay
Workin on my night cheese
User Info.
Ihate to say it, but he's really exploded this year and is everywhere, it's not quite the same. I've been listening to FT since before his debut album came out and when I got into his music it was awesome cuz no one knew who he was. I even got to see him in his old band and thought they were ace but he's really made it really far on his own. He deserves attention and ears to listen to how great his stuff is but it all seems a bit too much if you ask me
maybe in the uk, but in america he's just starting to get noticed, and more people are staring to listen to him
05:34 PM on 10/27/09
nicwtor
User Info.
Can't wait to see this guy get the attention he deserves.
05:38 PM on 10/27/09
Rodeo
User Info.

You're a shitty fan. I've been listening to Frank since '03 and Million Dead. I want Frank to be Beatles huge if he wants to be. He fucking deserves it. You don't want him to succeed so he can stay underground for you? Fuck off, man.
06:12 PM on 10/27/09
Dr. Acula
www.twitter.com/ericflaris
User Info.
Love me some Frank Turner...glad hes getting some exposure.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests