Username
Password
The Almost News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Almost
Inside AP.net

Aaron Updates Blog

Posted by: Blake Solomon (10/28/09)
Aaron from The Almost has updated his AP.net blog.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
10:04 AM on 10/28/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw this earlier
10:11 AM on 10/28/09
willvc
demon fulls my h8
User Info.
Check out the death metal kids in the background of his new video. Blatantly brutal.
10:24 AM on 10/28/09
NeededYouMost
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he might aswell only do Twits
10:50 AM on 10/28/09
liquideasy
CRASH LOVE
User Info.
I didn't really dig the first one too much. Let's see if this next one does it for me.
11:00 AM on 10/28/09
YoTengoRabbi
Black Metal Jesus
User Info.
11:05 AM on 10/28/09
fallhasfallen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
in case you havent seen it, http://www.iamthetrend.com posted an interview with Aaron talking about his clothing line PIG CLOTH
11:05 AM on 10/28/09
jgord88
User Info.
This Monster Monster thing is really getting on my nerves. His way to capitalize on the Where The Wild Things Are craze is just annoying and shows for the lack of creativity.
11:17 AM on 10/28/09
honestykills
User Info.
This Monster Monster thing is really getting on my nerves. His way to capitalize on the Where The Wild Things Are craze is just annoying and shows for the lack of creativity.
i fail to see any connection between the two, but okay.
11:18 AM on 10/28/09
xScrewed@Birthx
User Info.

You my friend are retarted!
09:57 PM on 10/28/09
TSLManager
User Info.
Do you really think he wrote these songs over the last two years ago knowing a movie with monsters would be coming out at the same time as the record? Is so, it is you who is the retard!
09:28 AM on 10/29/09
jgord88
User Info.
Do you really think he wrote these songs over the last two years ago knowing a movie with monsters would be coming out at the same time as the record? Is so, it is you who is the retard!
Call me retarded if you want. Anyone who doesn't care about The Almost (like me) will take one look at the cover of this album and be like "Oh this band wants the Where The Wild Things Are craze to rub off on them." Because that's what it looks like. At least to me. I don't care if he's writing the music for 2 years. I don't care about The fucking Almost. I don't care about anything Aaron has done. He's annoying and crams his shit down people's throats.

Dinosaurs existed, and gay rights for all! Yeah you can tell I'm a Christian....
12:47 PM on 10/29/09
TSLManager
User Info.
Sure its a monster but does that mean anything with monsters in it for the next year or two should be held back until the movie is gone?

He's a Christian too and believes in both dinosaurs and gay rights. I'm his manager and not a Christian and he treats me with nothing but respect too. We also have common friends who are gay who are treated with the same respect. One of them occasionally reads this site and should chime in if he's around.

Just as you saw a photo and assumed it was one thing without knowing the story you are doing the same with what you think he believes.

I don't care if you think his music is rubbish but don't claim he doesn't believe in logic (dinosaurs) or equal rights for everyone of any sexual persuasion, color, religion or anything else because that is just not true!

Bash their music all you want but don't make up shit you don't know about thats pathetic and slander!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests