Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
11:25 PM on 11/12/09
crazytoledo
Addicted to slurpees
User Info.
Everyone tells me they suck live and those cleans on this CD are way too over produced it kills the songs that are mainly singing.
07:52 AM on 11/13/09
crazytoledo
Addicted to slurpees
User Info.
I've heard that from a bunch of people. Plus it's always mentioned in every single We Came as Romans thread

Chiodos does all of that except the Christcore silliness much, much better.

Not really.

Drew Beringer has given low 70s - mid 80s to Devil Wears Prada, Oh Sleeper, August Burns Red, Silverstein, From First to Last, Chiodos and countless other scenecore bands.

I'm not sure if WCAR would be considered Christcore? I know that a lot of very religious people drink alcohol and it's not seen as a bad thing, but for some reason, drinking and being a christian in this scene (either band or fan) is looked completely down on to the point where it's almost the stereotype that if you drink you're not christian? And I've seen pictures of everyone from WCAR drinking before.

I had a good laugh though when I found out not everyone in Oh Sleeper is actually christian. I did shots of Jack with their guitarist once
09:43 AM on 11/13/09
crazytoledo
Addicted to slurpees
User Info.
Well aren't you elitist. I bet you feel sooo cool blastin your WCAR and UO for everyone to hear. You're hardcore man. Hardcore.
I think he was proving a point to that kid. The kid called WCAR generic, but his username is based on around bands that aren't exactly original either so it was kind of hypocritical of him to say shit about the review
09:55 AM on 11/13/09
crazytoledo
Addicted to slurpees
User Info.
Oh I know. And I agree with him about that. Just the hypocrisy bothered me. Just cuz he likes jammin out to some pop doesn't mean he's gay. Try playin wcar with a bunch of girls in the car, tell me how that goes.
Depends on the girl. My girlfriend likes mainly only pop and pop punk and bands I can't stand (nevershoutnever comes to mind, I seriously hate it) but she recently got into We Came As Romans. I can see a decent amount of girls hating it though

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos