AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Mae News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Vote For Mae

Posted by - 03:32 PM on 10/31/09
Mae needs your help to win $10,000 from Ideablob.com. Details can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
03:32 PM on 10/31/09
Mike Kraft
It'll get you drunk!
User Info.
One Last Push for $10,000! Please Vote For Mae!

Please vote for us to win $10,000 for teachers across America on Ideablob.com!

Hello friends!

This is it! This is our chance to leave a positive mark on the world...together. We've spoken all year long about community and the power that lies within the voice of many joined together as one. Now, it's time to use that voice and use it loudly!

We are just hours away from the end of the Ideablob.com competition for $10,000. Thank you so much to everyone who has shown their support by voting for our idea and spreading the word for us. No matter what happens, it was a noble effort and we could not have acheived anything without your help.

WE HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE!

If you have not voted for our idea on Ideablob.com, there is still time! Please, please, please take a moment to register on Ideablob.com and vote and spread the word to your family and friends.

Vote for our idea on Ideablob.com here!

Just think, if everyone reading this votes just one time, we will win. If we win, thousands of students and teachers in 50 states will directly benefit from receiving the $10,000 grant that we will give them...and that is a beautiful thing!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
*mae

03:36 PM on 10/31/09
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
everyone should sign up and vote for this. it takes 5 minutes or less and it's for a good cause.
03:51 PM on 10/31/09
fenderplyr13
User Info.
5 more hours left to vote folks!
03:54 PM on 10/31/09
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
i love this band and i respect them so much. they deserve so much respect.
03:56 PM on 10/31/09
EmoErk
User Info.
wait.. 10,000 dollars will help students in 50 states??? 10,000 dollars wouldnt do much help for more than one school... whatever i will vote
03:59 PM on 10/31/09
XLT917
We're never dead unless we give up.
User Info.
voted!
04:05 PM on 10/31/09
fenderplyr13
User Info.
wait.. 10,000 dollars will help students in 50 states??? 10,000 dollars wouldnt do much help for more than one school... whatever i will vote
$10,000 + all of the other money they've raised through their song downloads since the house they raised money for got finished.
04:05 PM on 10/31/09
mike_aaron
I sing.
User Info.
Just voted! I love these guys, and their music. I met them after a show, and they were incredibly cool and nice.
04:06 PM on 10/31/09
michael17
Steve Van Tine
User Info.
I feel bad because the guy from Owl City sounds exactly like Mae's lead singer, and Owl City just hit it huge, and he can't write a song that's not hyper-gay.

I don't think it's fair.
04:07 PM on 10/31/09
Mochem
User Info.
Voted.
04:17 PM on 10/31/09
BlackAxxe
DAY MAN! FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN!
User Info.
Mae are absolutely superb. Really. They are fast growing to be one of my favourite bands of all time, and the fact that they are doing something like this makes me really want them to succeed. I don't think i have ever wanted a band to become more well known than mae. Everyone should vote, their idea is amazing.

I mean seriously guys, listen to "Falling Into You" off their new (a)ternoon e.p. Mindblowing.
04:19 PM on 10/31/09
Heroin Robot
User Info.
I feel bad because the guy from Owl City sounds exactly like Mae's lead singer, and Owl City just hit it huge, and he can't write a song that's not hyper-gay.

I don't think it's fair.
mae is way better vox
04:23 PM on 10/31/09
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Awesome thing so i voted

-edit: damn, look at this one though http://www.ideablob.com/ideas/4741--...ered_view=true
starving kids deserve food over better education
04:52 PM on 10/31/09
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Done!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles