Password

Album Review

At the Throne of Judgment - The Arcanum Order Album Cover

At the Throne of Judgment - The Arcanum Order

Reviewed by
At the Throne of Judgment - The Arcanum Order
Record Label: Rise Records
Release Date: July 24, 2007
This review is a user submitted review from Krazycev13. You can see all of Krazycev13's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
09:15 AM on 11/19/09
kevinAIWW
boner boner boner boner boner boner
User Info.
I think this album deserves higher. A bit higher. They were one of the first bands to be produced by Joey Sutrgis, aside from Prada. So I don't think you can really compare them to Miss May I or Prada, because ATTOJ's stuff is their own sound. They are the founders of that crazy genre no one can describe. And yeah, every song sounds a bit redundant and like the next, but you gotta give 'em props dude. This band's go a lot of underlying talent, and it's unfortunate that they've fallen apart.
04:15 PM on 11/26/09
Krazycev13
I tie a horrible knot.
User Info.
I think this album deserves higher. A bit higher. They were one of the first bands to be produced by Joey Sutrgis, aside from Prada. So I don't think you can really compare them to Miss May I or Prada, because ATTOJ's stuff is their own sound. They are the founders of that crazy genre no one can describe. And yeah, every song sounds a bit redundant and like the next, but you gotta give 'em props dude. This band's go a lot of underlying talent, and it's unfortunate that they've fallen apart.
actually, I gave it an 80%. thats really high compared to a lot of album reviews.
09:19 AM on 12/01/09
kevinAIWW
User Info.
I'd go with at least an 85%. But that's my opinion. I'm not going to be one of those dudes that only get on here to bash kids.
08:02 PM on 12/26/09
Krazycev13
I tie a horrible knot.
User Info.
I'd go with at least an 85%. But that's my opinion. I'm not going to be one of those dudes that only get on here to bash kids.

This is my first review, and I didn't initially know exactly what all of the review qualities meant. I was just about to change it a tad.

EDIT: I also absolutely love this band, and they haven't COMPLETELY fallen apart. They are releasing a new CD, and they've been playing scattered shows here and there.
09:02 PM on 12/28/09
kevinAIWW
User Info.
This is my first review, and I didn't initially know exactly what all of the review qualities meant. I was just about to change it a tad.

EDIT: I also absolutely love this band, and they haven't COMPLETELY fallen apart. They are releasing a new CD, and they've been playing scattered shows here and there.
I know man. It's a good review. Great actually.
05:56 PM on 12/30/09
Krazycev13
I tie a horrible knot.
User Info.
I know man. It's a good review. Great actually.
thanks. by the way, nice name.
02:00 PM on 01/01/10
kevinAIWW
User Info.
thanks. by the way, nice name.
Haha, you too bro.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music