Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:30 PM on 11/03/09
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Sweet. The song they did for Jennifer's Body was decent.
12:50 PM on 11/03/09
andthetruthwill
User Info.
Song was actually written for album, but tossed because it didn't fit with all of the other songs.
I thought that was the reasoning behind "Poison." For some reason, I thought "Toxic Valentine" was done for the movie. I could be wrong.
09:01 PM on 11/03/09
andthetruthwill
User Info.
From Alex's myspace
Lil' update.
I've been slacking on the myspace front lately, as the internet connection on our bus (during the summer) was horrible, so I pretty much gave up trying to get anything to work or update. Time for some Fall season clean-up, starting with the song Toxic Valentine, which was our contribution to the Jennifer's Body soundtrack. Hope y'all enjoy it. More to come soon.

edit: ps. Toxic Valentine was written for the record... We felt like it didn't quite belong with the other songs on the album, but it fit perfectly with the movie. Bada-bing Bada-boom.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=509455437
Thanks for the update on that. Much appreciated (: And quoting multiple people is pretty hard to figure out. Took me a few tries and I'm still pretty shaky on it.
11:05 PM on 11/03/09
andthetruthwill
User Info.
haha yeah. still haven't figured it out. care to enlighten me?
The only way I know how to do it is to hit 'mulit-quote' on at least two posts, and then open up another thread and quote a post in that thread, and then if you hit 'go advanced' a yellow bar will appear above the 'submit reply' bar and then you can edit your reply comments from there. Seems like it should be easier, and it probly is but I havent been able to find an explanation anywhere.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests