Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 83 of 83
04:31 AM on 11/05/09
doppelganger
katy song
User Info.
maybe these dumbasses should listen to some real music before putting out a list of their "100 best albums" whens its just really "100 albums we think if we tell you theyre the best, you will buy them, and than we will make more money"
wait ur tlkng bout the academy is??
wtf the academy is? im talking about the alchemy index. if you think your music is the only type of real music then youre stupid. and they couldve put ANY album in the list, they still would make the same amount of money. i dont understand your logic. so if they put beggars on the list, they would make less money? if you look at the most bought mp3 albums on amazon, there are a good amount of ap.net bands.
08:07 AM on 11/05/09
RonMexico
bitte orca
User Info.
laughing my ass off at the ridiculous 3 disk set of the shitty new Dream Theater album outselling the physical Merriweather Post Pavillion
Well, most of AC's fans downloaded the leak that the band put out in December.
10:57 AM on 11/05/09
letitenfoldyou
User Info.
None of my favourite albums of 2009 made it on.

Thrice - Beggars
The Dear Hunter - Act III: Life and death
Brand New - Daisy
Frank Turner - Poetry of the deed
City Escape - Avalanches (admittedly an EP but nevermind)
02:02 PM on 11/05/09
billmar
i'm in there like swimwear
User Info.
chicken foot. nice.
02:15 PM on 11/05/09
ezco25
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wtf the academy is? im talking about the alchemy index. if you think your music is the only type of real music then youre stupid. and they couldve put ANY album in the list, they still would make the same amount of money. i dont understand your logic. so if they put beggars on the list, they would make less money? if you look at the most bought mp3 albums on amazon, there are a good amount of ap.net bands.
haha thank gd, i was going to go all out on you, tai.... lol
and i never said my music is the only real music. but beggars is epic in anyones eyes,maybe they sould listen to more music
and not true, what sells more these days all the pop shit and r and b and crap on the radio? or the rock scene? exactly... if there are more pop rap and... albums on the list and not rock albums theymake more money
02:24 PM on 11/05/09
doppelganger
katy song
User Info.
haha thank gd, i was going to go all out on you, tai.... lol
and i never said my music is the only real music. but beggars is epic in anyones eyes,maybe they sould listen to more music
and not true, what sells more these days all the pop shit and r and b and crap on the radio? or the rock scene? exactly... if there are more pop rap and... albums on the list and not rock albums theymake more money
have you not seen their list? its almost exclusively all indie albums, primarily pitchfork-favored bands.. there is nothing that would be on mainstream pop radio on the list except kelly clarkson at 72. you must be looking at the wrong list because you are telling me that they should put more "rock" albums. i dont see any "pop shit and r and b and crap on the radio"

edit: please dont get into an argument about this any longer. please dont assume a list is terrible because it has albums you never heard and it didnt have albums you like. and anyways, as cities burn is probably in my top 10 for the year.
06:36 PM on 11/05/09
TotalCollapse
You are my blanked out pages.
User Info.
Glad to see Phoenix is ranked high. One of my favorites this year. Also it's nice to see Silversun Pickups and The Dirty Projectors on the list.
05:36 AM on 11/07/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
poor lists

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT