Username
Password
Mae News - Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 208 of 208.
07:49 AM on 11/06/09
MReprogle
I love lamp
User Info.
Hopefully someone gets caught. I can't imagine being able to hide all that gear, let alone a van. It's not like you can walk in the DMV and get it retitled, so someone is gonna be driving around in a reported stolen vehicle for awhile.
08:20 AM on 11/06/09
Josh1279
User Info.
This is happening way too often. Nobody deserves to be robbed of their stuff-no matter what. Equipment can be replaced, but band members have real attachments to a certain pieces of equipment. For example, a guitarist may have modified his guitar with favorite pick-ups or had the fret board filed down to their liking. It isn't just the replacing, it is getting everything back to the way it was. Really bummed for anybody this happens to.
09:02 AM on 11/06/09
Boomerang
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This really sucks. I was at the Cambridge, MA show last night where they broke the bad news to us. It crushed me when they announced that their van and trailer got stolen because they are the last band on this planet that it should happen to. All they do is give back to the community and write music only to donate all the profits to humanitarian projects. They still put on an incredible show even after all they went through yesterday to make it to Boston and still play. They are dedicated and are amazing in so many ways.

I donated $25 last night and hope that everyone else can find some spare cash to donate to Mae as well. I hope they get all their stuff back and return to writing inspiring music and touring as soon as possible!
05:38 PM on 11/06/09
penshockey247
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Go thieves!!!!!

....haha just kidding, hope everything works out. They better write a damn good song about this!
10:11 PM on 11/06/09
Analog Rebellion
User Info.
The fact that bands like Mae are touring in vans while other bands (who's names will remain unmentioned) are able to afford buses is tragic.
08:14 AM on 11/07/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That sucks
09:33 PM on 11/07/09
electric_heart
User Info.
The fact that bands like Mae are touring in vans while other bands (who's names will remain unmentioned) are able to afford buses is tragic.
this.
01:10 AM on 11/08/09
Plunk
Meccamputecht
User Info.
Why do bands like Mae get their van stolen and not Attack Attack!?
06:54 PM on 11/08/09
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
User Info.
i hope they work it all out.
05:48 PM on 11/09/09
gabbbsters
User Info.
these dudes are great. and do not deserve this.
10:34 PM on 11/17/09
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
hope they get all their shit back.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives