Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

The Inevitable and Harvard

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (11/08/09)
Harvard's debut LP, The Inevitable and I, is now available for limited edition pre-order. The first 25 pre-orders will receive a limited edition glow in the dark 10" x 10" screen printed poster signed by the illustrator and guitarist, Lee Hererra. The band is currently on tour and has posted two new tracks from upcoming album on myspace.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
09:21 PM on 11/08/09
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
this is going to be a great record.... just wish they wouldnt cop the circa so much, it's kind of ridiculous
02:28 AM on 11/09/09
Romancebled
Sleep underground tonight...
User Info.
can't wait for this. both songs sound great.
04:37 AM on 11/09/09
theripped0ne
User Info.
amazingggggggggggggggg
06:56 AM on 11/09/09
KillyourIdols88
Standing on the Edge of Summer
User Info.
some kid in my town booked this band and asked me if i would let them stay the night at my house when they come, does anyone know if they are cool guys or not?
07:56 AM on 11/09/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
Songs sound fantastic
09:12 AM on 11/09/09
theripped0ne
User Info.
some kid in my town booked this band and asked me if i would let them stay the night at my house when they come, does anyone know if they are cool guys or not?
yes, they are awesome dudes and friends of mine. all very polite people and down to earth. they may even make you breakfast hahaaa
09:49 AM on 11/09/09
krockradio24
User Info.
yea, they are really nice guys. Last year they saw some kids in ny wearing a glassjaw shirt outside a pizza place before a show and gave him a cd for free cause he seemed like a good guy. Ive never seen a band do anything like that, i was shocked
07:35 PM on 11/09/09
neverender2113
dood
User Info.
kinda reminds me of a tamer little yellow box....anybody remember them?
12:30 AM on 11/10/09
GoodIdea
Is this love or is it just pure sin
User Info.
yes, they are awesome dudes and friends of mine. all very polite people and down to earth. they may even make you breakfast hahaaa

yea, they are really nice guys. Last year they saw some kids in ny wearing a glassjaw shirt outside a pizza place before a show and gave him a cd for free cause he seemed like a good guy. Ive never seen a band do anything like that, i was shocked

very true story cause it was my friend and i who they saw in ny at the pizza place and gave a free cd to, about a year has passed and i saw them live about 2 weeks ago and talked to them after the show and they were a bunch of awesome down to earth guys only wish i would of had more time 2 chill after the show ... these guys r easily on my top 10 fav bands right now 1 cause of the amazing tunes they play and 2 cause not many bands out there actually care about their fans like these guys do. all the bands out there can learn a thing or two from harvard
12:38 AM on 11/10/09
GoodIdea
Is this love or is it just pure sin
User Info.
this is going to be a great record.... just wish they wouldnt cop the circa so much, it's kind of ridiculous

stop hating. so what if they have some similarities, atleast they kinda sound like circa and not some crapy ass band. bands are allowed to have influences and use those influences and similarities to make their own sound and music. what im trying to say is... kinda like circa but not really.. very different
01:19 AM on 11/10/09
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
stop hating. so what if they have some similarities, atleast they kinda sound like circa and not some crapy ass band. bands are allowed to have influences and use those influences and similarities to make their own sound and music. what im trying to say is... kinda like circa but not really.. very different
no one hated anything. read my post again. i think these guys are wonderful. however to say there aren't blatant circa ripoffs would be really really inane.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS