Password

Album Review

Immoor - The Thievery of Your Own Things Album Cover

Immoor - The Thievery of Your Own Things

Reviewed by
Immoor - The Thievery of Your Own Things
Release Date: 11/2/06
Record Label: Immoor Productions
This review is a user submitted review from acemvivere. You can see all of acemvivere's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
01:33 PM on 11/24/09
Travis Parno
my sensible heart
User Info.
i love this album.
10:08 AM on 11/28/09
circasurvivor
User Info.
I wish he would drop another album sometime in the future. I'm surprised this album got passed by while Owl City has gone on to burn up the charts.
04:24 PM on 12/01/09
acemvivere
Feeling lazy due to weather
User Info.
Evidently, as posted on his facebook, a 2nd full-length album is finished, and is due to be released sometime this year.

Hopefully.
03:30 PM on 12/18/09
cimmoor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Actually, it is coming out early 2010. The physical cd's of my next album "She Moves" are already in my hands, but I am waiting until after the holidays to do an official release. Lets just say around 1/15/10 you should be able to get the whole album anywhere you like! Also, one of the songs on the new album was used in a montage in the feature film "Douchebag" that will compete for best dramatic feature at the Sundance festival next month - that's another good reason to hold off on releasing it just yet. Anyone who liked the first record should check out the three bonus songs that I uploaded to www.myspace.com/immoor for a sneak peek. Thanks again for the good opinions - I'm glad that even three years after I released the last one, it still merits a review!

-Casey Immoor

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version