Originally Posted by applesandcyanid
Fuck Head Automatica.

I want new Glassjaw.

I second that notion.
08:43 AM on 06/06/06
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
dan the automator made the first album amazing.
08:43 AM on 06/06/06
wiReZ
asdf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by hornerlas
I second that notion.

2007 fools (so they say). haha. dont get your hopes up.
08:44 AM on 06/06/06
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
Originally Posted by WakingTheMisery
dan the automator made the first album amazing.
correcto
Originally Posted by Steve Henderson
Echo?
echo
09:19 AM on 06/06/06
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
i like the old cd better
09:57 AM on 06/06/06
Throwback
The Swordsman
User Info.
The first seven songs on Decadance >>>>> any song on Popaganda. But Popaganda is a much more consistent record and Million Dollar Decision might be one of the best pop songs I've heard in awhile.
10:03 AM on 06/06/06
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
User Info.
I dunno.

I didn't really like the first record, it got old and boring fast.
10:37 AM on 06/06/06
xburningcoffin
User Info.
HA is Daryl so without daryl this band wouldn't even exist so anyone who breaks it down to just the rest of the group ruining the record obviously has no clue about this band at all. the whole point of this album is to accent daryl's vocals and lyrics and that imo is successful.
10:53 AM on 06/06/06
lassise
User Info.
i just got it, im listening right now. i dont see much difference from before, its not as extravagant, but i still like it. i wouldn't say its a total change in direction. scandalous is kinda crappy
10:55 AM on 06/06/06
permanentdan
User Info.
it is a good album, its just completely different from the first. the only songs that sound like they are in the same boat as decadence are nowhere fast and maybe shot in the back. it def grows on you though. graduation day is pretty catchy, and his vocals did come out awesome. youre all right about that one

afilia-come check us out

www.myspace.com/afilia
10:57 AM on 06/06/06
SandritaRocks
User Info.
i like the cd... its different than the last but why would i band want to continue making the same cd.. k horse and egyptian musk are my favorite tracks on the album as well... and i cant stop playing the cd
11:21 AM on 06/06/06
dontfront
"Are you not entertained?"
User Info.
There are so many insane statements made by some people in these comments!

Its sickly disgusting when someone just says: "This Album Is Not Good". Using words like: "Good", or "Bad" are so shallow when describing music that your opinion can automatically be negleted by someone who is genuinely looking for an opinion. Atleast give a few reasons as to why you don't like the album. I'm sure you can spare that much time from your busy life.

I don't see how one could give a 4/10 for production for this album. I understand that the absence of Dan The Automator makes the record lose certain qualities if compared to the first album, but then again... this isn't suppose to sound anything like the first album with perhaps the exception of "Egyptian Musk" and "K Horse". I think the production is extremely fitting for this album. The guitars are laid out in a pretty typical "Pop Rock" way i.e. "wall guitar" effect, which takes away from the individual quality and presence you hear in Decadence. I'm pretty sure these guys thought long and hard what kind of tones and compressors and EQ's to use (One could go forever about this...).

When I first heard the single I was verrryyy dissapointed because I was expecting another Decadence, but I figured I'd give it a chance and listened to it a bunch with fresh ears.

Only thing I would have liked to hear more from this album is a little more originality in the instrumental parts. It's understandable to try to keep things simple in a record like this, but it would have been cool to hear something a little more out of the ordinary with the instruments. I agree that Daryl really makes most of these songs what they are, but the instruments that ARE there are really solid and work well.

I think they accomplished what they went for well. Great sing-a-long record if you ask me.
11:54 AM on 06/06/06
burn with power
I call the shots.
User Info.
i love this album.
12:09 PM on 06/06/06
[A --> B] Life
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by dontfront
Great sing-a-long record if you ask me.

Word. I love it. Fuck the hataz.