Username
Password
John Mayer News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
John Mayer
Inside AP.net

John Mayer Concert To Air Tonight On Fuse

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (11/17/09)
Tonight at 9PM EST, Fuse will be broadcasting John Mayer's Battle Studies release show at the Beacon Theatre, live and in HD. Fans are invited to post tweets using #mayeronfuse for the chance to see their thoughts on-air during the two hour live concert. While you countdown to tonight's concert special, head to the replies to watch new interview John Mayer talking about what to expect from Battle Studies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 55
12:35 PM on 11/17/09
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
User Info.
12:36 PM on 11/17/09
HometownHero
User Info.
I wonder if they will air: Your new album bores the fuck out of me #mayeronfuse
12:41 PM on 11/17/09
txmusic
User Info.
i wonder if they will air: shut up #kidchino08
12:43 PM on 11/17/09
HometownHero
User Info.
i wonder if they will air: shut up #kidchino08
Good one.
12:47 PM on 11/17/09
11:11
Soft sound
User Info.
Seriously, if you don't have anything good to say, why come in here? Just get the fuck out.
12:51 PM on 11/17/09
HometownHero
User Info.
Seriously, if you don't have anything good to say, why come in here? Just get the fuck out.
Because it isn't "OMG BATTLE STUDIES IS MY AOTY!!!! ITS CREATIVE AND BRILLIANT!!!! I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE, THIS THING FUCKING RULES!!!!" doesn't mean its nothing good to say. I get to have an opinion too
12:51 PM on 11/17/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
Im going to agree. Stoked for this live show though!
12:57 PM on 11/17/09
Soft sound
User Info.
Because it isn't "OMG BATTLE STUDIES IS MY AOTY!!!! ITS CREATIVE AND BRILLIANT!!!! I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE, THIS THING FUCKING RULES!!!!" doesn't mean its nothing good to say. I get to have an opinion too
But you came in here knowing it would be filled with people who love the album and won't care at all what you think, and instead of saying something like "Can't really get into this album", you decided to say "Your new album bores the fuck out of me". Even worse, you're the first post in here, a minute after this was posted as news. Don't you have something better to do than go around saying "JOHN MAYER'S NEW ALBUM SUXXXXX" in every thread related to it?
12:58 PM on 11/17/09
joeyjoey
People tell me slow my roll.
User Info.
There's a few things I feel like telling you. For instance, you saying that Battle Studies is a bore goes to prove that you are musically deaf. Your name reminds me of a soft-moustached, italian guy who use to deliver pizza to my place. Your avatar sucks.

But since your entitled to your own musical tastes, I will go on to say only this.
Your musical tastes suck.
12:59 PM on 11/17/09
alliegator16
I am a child [at heart].
User Info.
Damn, I wish I had Fuse...
01:02 PM on 11/17/09
HometownHero
User Info.
But you came in here knowing it would be filled with people who love the album and won't care at all what you think, and instead of saying something like "Can't really get into this album", you decided to say "Your new album bores the fuck out of me". Even worse, you're the first post in here, a minute after this was posted as news. Don't you have something better to do than go around saying "JOHN MAYER'S NEW ALBUM SUXXXXX" in every thread related to it?
Right now, no I don't. I'm waiting to get to clock on at work and killing time on the new, news posts. There has to be someone else who doesn't like it. And isn't saying the album bores the fuck out of me the same thing as saying I couldn't get into it? Just phrased nicer?
01:04 PM on 11/17/09
HometownHero
User Info.
There's a few things I feel like telling you. For instance, you saying that Battle Studies is a bore goes to prove that you are musically deaf. Your name reminds me of a soft-moustached, italian guy who use to deliver pizza to my place. Your avatar sucks.

But since your entitled to your own musical tastes, I will go on to say only this.
Your musical tastes suck.
Or proves that I have a different opinion as you. And that by saying I am musically deaf proves that you, by thinking John Mayer is some great god of music and incredibly original, are also musically deaf.
01:05 PM on 11/17/09
Soft sound
User Info.
Right now, no I don't. I'm waiting to get to clock on at work and killing time on the new, news posts. There has to be someone else who doesn't like it. And isn't saying the album bores the fuck out of me the same thing as saying I couldn't get into it? Just phrased nicer?
Of course there are people who don't like it. You don't see any of them coming in here and making rude comments about it though, do you?
01:05 PM on 11/17/09
lindZ629
Hold my hand just one more time
User Info.
So there's going to be shitty tweets ruining the broadcast? Great.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums