Username
Password
Epic Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Epic Records
Inside AP.net

Fuel Find New Singer

Posted by: Frank Giaramita (06/12/06)
Fuel has found a new singer and are recording their new yet-to-be-titled album.
Fuel Find New SingerFuel Has Breaking News!
Fuel fans, we got some news! We got our guy ... and this is gonna be real good! We've found our singer. We've been working with this guy for a while now and he's great. Last month we recorded and submitted a three song demo and, in order to comply with the powers that be, have been waiting for approval while all this other chaos has been going on. Well ... they love what they are hearing and seeing and are excited about what is happening and we are working on getting in the studio to cut the next Fuel record ASAP. I'll keep you posted for more details as they come, but ... hey ... we are finally at the starting gates and ready to roll. Great singer, great songs, it all starting to happen! Stay tuned! Carl

Submitted by: radxbandit

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
10:59 AM on 06/12/06
crit
@crittweets
User Info.
"Shimmer" was a great song.
11:02 AM on 06/12/06
AShannon04
http://drewshannon.net
User Info.
so....who is it?
11:02 AM on 06/12/06
WSUskee
Seattle Scenester
User Info.
I thought they asked Chris from American Idol to sing for them?
11:03 AM on 06/12/06
mikearduini9
---
User Info.
is it scott stapp? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ughhh...

i didnt even know this band was still around
11:08 AM on 06/12/06
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
Originally Posted by WSUskee
I thought they asked Chris from American Idol to sing for them?
Yeah, that's what I had heard as well, perhaps that's who it is. "All this other chaos" could certainly refer to being on a whirlwind television show...
11:11 AM on 06/12/06
_all_star_me_
User Info.
Originally Posted by The Revisionist
Yeah, that's what I had heard as well, perhaps that's who it is. "All this other chaos" could certainly refer to being on a whirlwind television show...

yeah i think its him. and he has to wait 3 months to sign anything. so i think it may be him. i think that will be cool. what happened to their old lead signer?
11:15 AM on 06/12/06
SwedishHeat
back in the van
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No, the Chris from American Idol turned them down.

I think it's funny they said, "we've been working with this guy for a while", but it's only been a month since they asked Chris to be their singer. So obviously, they've been working with this new guy less than a month.
11:23 AM on 06/12/06
Frank Giaramita
AP.net's Princess
User Info.
Originally Posted by The Revisionist
To my understanding, it's not Chris Daughtry. He supposedly turned them down to do his own solo thing.
11:24 AM on 06/12/06
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
no it's not chris. he decided to sign a record deal (solo or his own band i don't know) a while ago and will start recording at the AI tour
12:55 PM on 06/12/06
raine8181
Dreams of nights in NYC..
User Info.
Yeah cause his career will definitely eclipse that of a band who's sold millions of records...what the fuck ever...
01:12 PM on 06/12/06
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Originally Posted by raine8181
Yeah cause his career will definitely eclipse that of a band who's sold millions of records...what the fuck ever...
hahahahah yea.his creativity or whatever would have reached a few more people with the name "fuel" backing him up. that chris guy fucked up.
05:43 PM on 06/12/06
wtfemokid
F it, I'm gonna get me some mangoes
User Info.
i don't think they said they officially asked chris to be in the band, they just entertained the idea since he did their song on the show and had a good voice. carl didn't seem that interested in having an american idol contestant in his band. at least that's the vibe i got from stuff he wrote about this before.
06:45 PM on 06/12/06
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Originally Posted by wtfemokid
i don't think they said they officially asked chris to be in the band, they just entertained the idea since he did their song on the show and had a good voice. carl didn't seem that interested in having an american idol contestant in his band. at least that's the vibe i got from stuff he wrote about this before.
actually they called him and asked him. he turned them down. pretty official to me
07:43 PM on 06/12/06
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
Oh, well, I guess I don't give a shit anymore.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests