Username
Password
AFI News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AFI
Inside AP.net

AFI Tour Dates

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (11/24/09)
AFI and Ceremony will be touring the West Coast together. Dates can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 49.
06:02 AM on 11/24/09
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Tour Dates1/15 Petaluma, CA @ Phoenix Theatre
1/16 Reno, NV @ Knitting Factory
1/18 Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory
1/19 Missoula, MT @ Wilma Theater
1/21 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
1/22 Seattle, WA @ Showbox SoDo
1/24 Vancouver, BC @ The Commodore
1/25 Portland, OR @ Roseland
1/27 Fresno, CA @ Rainbow Ballroom
1/30 Tempe, AZ @ The Marquee
1/31 Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
06:03 AM on 11/24/09
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Awesome of AFI to take out such a great hardcore band, even though it will be weird seeing them at those bigger venues.
06:41 AM on 11/24/09
screamoURI
it feels like summer in october
User Info.
it'll be super weird. still nothing moves you is such a sweet record!
06:46 AM on 11/24/09
marky2468
boomboom
User Info.
ahhhhhhhhh seeeing ceremony at a houe of blues will be fucked up
06:59 AM on 11/24/09
tipoftheiceberg
son of the silent age
User Info.
this is totally not what i expected. they took gallows for east coast, but ceremony? good exposure, thats for sure
06:59 AM on 11/24/09
stareatthesun2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
afi ends up with the shittiest bands
07:03 AM on 11/24/09
Rid Ickulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're such a drag now, it seems like 80% of their shows are just loooong, draaaaaging parts with drums and bass and then when it goes back into the tunes it just doesn't flow at all. Modern day Crass I tell you!

I remember Davey namedropping them before the first record which made sense because they were quite great back then. Should've taken out Trash Talk.
07:06 AM on 11/24/09
kboe@bex.net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lmao this must be afi trying to say dudes were still punx at heart see ? we just can't make that music anymore no $$$$ its all for the topic kidzzzz.

Ceremony can throw a hell of a fuckin show, last time I saw them in cleveland with converge as the main act. ceremony stole that fuckin show. complete fucking havok
07:11 AM on 11/24/09
Lunar
The Bright Side
User Info.
afi ends up with the shittiest bands

Uh, what?

Shut the fuck up.
07:15 AM on 11/24/09
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
User Info.
Awesome of AFI to take out such a great hardcore band, even though it will be weird seeing them at those bigger venues.
You know.. AFI are really honest, great people who worked there way up from the ground and DIY.

There was a time when Dave was sleeping on benches because their tour "car" couldn't fit the four of 'em (back when Mark and Geoff were in the band). I'm sure while they don't embrace punk rock and hardcore as much as they used to (clearly listening to a lot more The Cure and David Bowie versus The Misfits and Dag Nasty), they do appreciate a real hardcore band cutting their teeth.

They always take honest, hardworking legit bands out with them.

-ACA
07:50 AM on 11/24/09
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lmao this must be afi trying to say dudes were still punx at heart see ? we just can't make that music anymore no $$$$ its all for the topic kidzzzz.

Ceremony can throw a hell of a fuckin show, last time I saw them in cleveland with converge as the main act. ceremony stole that fuckin show. complete fucking havok
You are an idiot. Don't like AFI's new music? Fine. But just because a band's interest strays from their punk roots does not mean that they are into it just for the money. Give me some stronger reasoning that they're just faking it other than "the music's different" or just shut up.
07:55 AM on 11/24/09
mewithoutCoheed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're such a drag now, it seems like 80% of their shows are just loooong, draaaaaging parts with drums and bass and then when it goes back into the tunes it just doesn't flow at all. Modern day Crass I tell you!

I remember Davey namedropping them before the first record which made sense because they were quite great back then. Should've taken out Trash Talk.

...Trash Talk??
really?

I like them but Ceremony is 10x better.

either way I wish we could have gotten a show like this, since Gallows dropped off before my date.
08:27 AM on 11/24/09
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
.......what?!
08:34 AM on 11/24/09
mewithoutCoheed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha, it's not that surprising.
there's fairly recent videos of Davey doing guest vox for Ceremony when they covered "Straight Edge Revenge." out of all the currently touring hardcore bands, Ceremony is one of the obvious choices.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests