AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Myspace News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Destination: Van Halen

Posted by - 08:01 AM on 12/02/09
Destination: Destroy Yourself posted a live cover of Van Halen's "Aint Talkin' Bout Love" on myspace.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
10:03 AM on 12/02/09
peepeehat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol at this band.
and pretty sure not a single one of their members are from flint. what is with these bands claiming to be from flint for the "street cred"?
11:01 AM on 12/02/09
jonskinny12
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The original is one of my favorite songs of all time. This cover is alright.
11:59 AM on 12/02/09
hahasnorlax
User Info.
I'm go to college in Flint and have never heard of them.
12:22 PM on 12/02/09
yargmit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really!? Bands from Flint means you have street cred? Come on! These guys are truly from Flint, I know them, and they sure as hell don't need "street cred"!

By the way Your Mom Goes to College!

And guyliner is no joke... YOUR THE JOKE!
01:28 PM on 12/02/09
theclap
the clap
User Info.
Really!? Bands from Flint means you have street cred? Come on! These guys are truly from Flint, I know them, and they sure as hell don't need "street cred"!

By the way Your Mom Goes to College!

And guyliner is no joke... YOUR THE JOKE!

Did you make this account just to say this?
03:05 PM on 12/02/09
forbidmourning
User Info.
lol at this band.
and pretty sure not a single one of their members are from flint. what is with these bands claiming to be from flint for the "street cred"?
And let me guess, you're from the ghetto streets of Rochester Hills? They are certainly from Flint, and maybe if you knew anything about the current Flint music scene, you'd most likely know who the members are. Side note: they've been a band for less than 7 months idiots, maybe that's why you've never heard of them? Or maybe your head is up your ass, and you should take it out to discover the talented up and coming music in FLINT? Hmm...
03:33 PM on 12/02/09
forbidmourning
User Info.
Oh, and the drummer has a big dick.
05:30 PM on 12/02/09
hareesh.
why you gotta hate?
User Info.
doesn't matter where they're from, the cover is meh
09:25 PM on 12/02/09
peepeehat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And let me guess, you're from the ghetto streets of Rochester Hills? They are certainly from Flint, and maybe if you knew anything about the current Flint music scene, you'd most likely know who the members are. Side note: they've been a band for less than 7 months idiots, maybe that's why you've never heard of them? Or maybe your head is up your ass, and you should take it out to discover the talented up and coming music in FLINT? Hmm...

you sir, are and idiot. I happen to know quite a bit about the "flint" music scene, actually. capulet sucked, radio pirate dj sucked, this sucks. I am willing to bet my nutsack that not one member actually lives in flint. grand blanc, flushing, fenton, rochester hills, st clair shores, etc etc are NOT flint. and let me guess, you're in this band?
11:30 PM on 12/02/09
Augustine
User Info.
they actually are from flint...idk why you think your ignorant comments mean anything though, just because they dont sound like a guy getting shot doesnt mean they arent from flint you idiot.
03:32 AM on 12/03/09
forbidmourning
User Info.
you sir, are and idiot. I happen to know quite a bit about the "flint" music scene, actually. capulet sucked, radio pirate dj sucked, this sucks. I am willing to bet my nutsack that not one member actually lives in flint. grand blanc, flushing, fenton, rochester hills, st clair shores, etc etc are NOT flint. and let me guess, you're in this band?
First of all, I am not a man. Second of all, I am not in this band, nor any other. Thirdly, I certainly agree with Augustine on this one....
Also, Metro Flint is "Flint" as well... I suppose the legitimacy of the origin of a person/band is somewhat relative... if to you, in order to be "from Flint" every single one of their home addresses have to say "FLINT, MI" for the band to be "from" Flint, then I guess not many bands are really from Flint. According to those standards there are pretty much no bands that are from the city that they say they are from.... who the fuck cares?!
But since it's so damn important to you, I can vouch that every single one of these dudes grew up in "Flint". They all work, and hang out, and spend their every day lives in DOWNTOWN Flint... if you want to get all techincal and retarded about it... I'd say that's "from" Flint. So, you can give up your nutsack now if you actually have one. By the way, hard ass, sounds like you must be from the ghetto, so where are you from anyways?
I'm glad you know quite a bit about the Flint music scene...*applauds you*

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version