AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Viral News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 126 of 126.
01:58 PM on 12/04/09
brennanisarealboy
User Info.
Fuckin sick! Ill do my best to make it easy to find! Thanks a lot man.
yeah anytime dude. where will you have the stuff up? myspace or what? and where would it be to download or buy?
05:54 AM on 12/07/09
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
yeah anytime dude. where will you have the stuff up? myspace or what? and where would it be to download or buy?
Wow. Not sure yet. Its going to be recorded this week. When we put it up, AP told me that theyd put it on the front page. So if you frequent this site, then youll def be able to find it here. We'll probably put up one or two tracks for free, and then late spring put out an ep to buy. But of course itll be on Itunes and all that stuff as well.
02:05 PM on 12/07/09
brennanisarealboy
User Info.
Wow. Not sure yet. Its going to be recorded this week. When we put it up, AP told me that theyd put it on the front page. So if you frequent this site, then youll def be able to find it here. We'll probably put up one or two tracks for free, and then late spring put out an ep to buy. But of course itll be on Itunes and all that stuff as well.
yeah im on here everyday so ill see it, and sounds good. cant wait to hear this
03:45 PM on 12/08/09
dadeisgone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
my guess its a couple members of POWERSPACE with josh from thee armada singing for them......i heard the new stuff they are recording is supposed to be modern classic rock and its supposed to be killer
05:04 PM on 12/15/09
IaNEPT
Inept - Ian (bass)
User Info.
I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt this is Pete Wentz/Craig Owens' new project. Do you really think with the egos that those two have, they'd be cool playing 2nd out of 4 on a bill at Metro before The Fold and Lucky Boys Confusion? I don't. But we'll see. I'll definitely be there on the 26th to check it out. Hopefully it's good.
04:32 AM on 05/01/10
theactionblast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i added them. it better be good music, anton.

full EP posted @ www.myspace.com/theactionblast hope you dig it!!!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests