03) Peter Jackson and company are currently auditioning unknown actors for the role of Bilbo Baggins
in The Hobbit
Kudos to them if they find an unknown they like.
04) Matt Damon is ready to make a new Bourne film
when Paul Greengrass is ready.
Well, I suppose that's good.
06) Alec Baldwin is greatly disappointed with his acting career, and he's planning on quitting
I'm a bit bummed by this. He was like Stella, getting his groove back.
07) How will vampire/human sex translate
to the big screen in the final Twilight
movie? With plenty of sparkles.
I don't fucking care. No one really does.
08) Steven Spielberg will not be working on a remake of the 1950 film Harvey
I wouldn't want to follow in James Stewart's footsteps either.
10) Sony made a shitload of money in 2009. Shitload = a couple billion
They sure know how to market so-so movies.
12) Mark Wahlberg is talking about an Entourage film
to cap off the series. Would you watch it?
Would be an awful idea.
13) There Will Be Blood
director Paul Thomas Anderson has written a new film
about a faith-based organization in 1950s America. It will star Philip Seymour Hoffman.
This has potential for really good.
14) Leonardo DiCaprio will make his animated feature film debut as Jack Frost
15) Ryan Reynolds keeps talking about how good
his Green Lantern
film is, so it best deliver.
Hoping he's not being a hype monster.
16) A Zombieland
sequel is on the way, and the blood/guts/rules will be popping off the screen
I liked Zombieland
, but it was wayyyyyy too short.
17) Vin Diesel has unofficially announced that a Riddick
sequel is in the works
Awful, just... awful.
04) Is it a good time for Heroes
to come to a close
It should have ended like a season and a half ago.
06) Beginning in 2010 the Nielsen Company will begin counting the online audience
Like they should have been since the beginning of the digital age.