All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
02:30 PM on 12/07/09
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
this...cant stand radiohead
Third, at least.
Radiohead is the band that people who don't know anything about music claim to love just because it's Radiohead. Also, they're the reason Miley Cyrus got into music as a business.
03:27 PM on 12/07/09
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Clearly, because people who don't know anything about music know something about Radiohead.

This is the worst fucking thing I've read in the entire thread.
The reason Radiohead achieved that level of typicality in the first place was because... HOLY SHIT! they make good music.
That's a very general statement/accusation. I'm relatively offended by it too. I like Radiohead but also feel like I know something or another about music. Maybe I don't. Maybe that's why I quit Paper Rival? I liked Radiohead when I was in Paper Rival, therefore I didn't know anything about music, therefore I was unhappy as a musician, therefore I quit and now I work at a thrift store.

Thanks, Ari.
Whoa whoa whoa. Obviously I wrote that statement to be easily confused on accident. I sure as hell wasn't saying that "People who like Radiohead don't know anything about music" and I sure as hell respect the shit out of Radiohead. Read my next statement as well.
Or Radiohead is an extremely talented band.
Again, I acknowledge this fact. What I was saying originally is that I've made an observation that people I know, in my personal life, claim to like Radiohead, Maroon 5 and Sublime just because they think that it makes them look like they know anything about music. Because the name is so huge and they know that "if you like music, you like Radiohead", people I know who don't care about music CLAIM to like Radiohead, although they don't actually listen to them (because it looks cool.)

Geez guys, did I really word it that awful? I would never fucking say, or think, something so stupid.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests