AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
03:34 PM on 12/07/09
oh josh
User Info.
i'm not reading this entire thread it's all bullshit and i don't really even know what is being discussed up to this point. i just want to say everyone who hates radiohead is an idiot. it's like not even funny. there is no fucking argument. they are far from overrated especially cause EVERYONE on this god forsaken website hates them for some fucking stupid reason. so if everyone hates them how are they overrated lol. go to fucking hell you guys suck and don't know what good music is. there is GOOD music and BAD music there is no fucking discussion. FUCK opinions and preferences. radiohead is a brilliant band and like i said if you can't recognize it kill yourself. good day to you
03:38 PM on 12/07/09
oh josh
User Info.
How does it "fucking" feel to finally graduate from the "fucking" sixth grade?
feels FUCKING GREAT YOU LITTLE SHIT
03:39 PM on 12/07/09
oh josh
User Info.
god i hate this site. you guys like blink 182 and something corporate and you think they are better than radiohead???? what the HELL is wrong with you
03:40 PM on 12/07/09
oh josh
User Info.
HA! There you go again.
i know! aren't my speech patterns FUCKING brilliant !! LOLOLOLOLO asshole
03:43 PM on 12/07/09
oh josh
User Info.
Dude, I only came in this thread because I love Radiohead. I just commented on your post because even if you were trying to say anything worth reading or listening to your excessive "fucking"s made you look like an ignorant fool.
haha maybe if you step outside of your comfort bubble and YOU stop being an ignorant fuck face maybe some people grew up around "filthy" language and it's part of my personality. close minded fuck
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests