Username
Password

11:45 AM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
--------------------
Male
I came in here looking for something about this book. John Dies at the End was fucking awesome, and I've been really wanting to get this one. How does it compare?

Loved it. I don't see how anyone who liked JDATE could dislike this one. It's just as, if not more so, hilarious/trippy/strange/idiotic. Plus there are POV chapters for John and Amy now and even one for Molly... which I loved. So....yeah...GO READ IT NOW BEFORE I SPOIL EVERYTHING
12:25 PM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
Loved it. I don't see how anyone who liked JDATE could dislike this one. It's just as, if not more so, hilarious/trippy/strange/idiotic. Plus there are POV chapters for John and Amy now and even one for Molly... which I loved. So....yeah...GO READ IT NOW BEFORE I SPOIL EVERYTHING

Haha the fact that Molly gets a POV chapter more than convinced me that I definitely need to go get it right now.
12:51 PM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
--------------------
Male
Haha the fact that Molly gets a POV chapter more than convinced me that I definitely need to go get it right now.

it's hilarious too because John and Amy's chapters are basically David telling us what they told him, so before Molly's chapter there's a little disclaimer telling you not to question how he obtained this information haha
01:18 PM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
it's hilarious too because John and Amy's chapters are basically David telling us what they told him, so before Molly's chapter there's a little disclaimer telling you not to question how he obtained this information haha

Hahaha that's awesome. I still have no idea how Wong wrote that book with that mixture of humor and horror. It was so good.
07:53 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
http://thesportscollective.co/
Jacksonville, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for the first time last night. Also been steadily working through the complete works of Poe
11:23 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
Cedarburg, WI
Male - 23 Years Old
Hey I've been wanting to find a good book to read but I haven't found one that peaked my interest. I'm looking for kind of a classic fiction book and if you have any suggestions, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks
12:43 AM on 11/03/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
true strength is inviolate
Seattle
Male - 27 Years Old
Hey I've been wanting to find a good book to read but I haven't found one that peaked my interest. I'm looking for kind of a classic fiction book and if you have any suggestions, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you literally mean a "classic" try Catch 22 or 1984. Both of my favorites for the category.
07:34 AM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
TJ Wells
http://www.frycookonvenus.net
Portland, OR
Male - 28 Years Old
I've become absolutely fucking hooked on Roman and Greek history/literature recently (so much so I've been completely neglecting my movie review blog). Most recently purchased these three:

Any other Roman/Greek history buffs have any good recommendations?
02:51 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Katashi
Female - 19 Years Old
The stone cutter is a good book for people who like horror novels
02:54 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
stayillogical
Let's start with a smile
Providence, RI
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm reading Anna Karenina and then also planning on rereading The Hobbit.
03:20 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
thesinkingship
Bowie's in Space
Bourbonkin
I've become absolutely fucking hooked on Roman and Greek history/literature recently (so much so I've been completely neglecting my movie review blog). Most recently purchased these three:

Any other Roman/Greek history buffs have any good recommendations?

Works by Sallust
03:39 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
leifstar
l.i.a.r.
Andover, MA
Male - 31 Years Old
Whoa - I didn't know this existed. I loved Goosebumps. I am going to have to check this out.

I am enjoying it so far. It reminds me of Goosebumps and brings back all those memories.
03:41 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
You Vandal
What she order? Fish filet.
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I am enjoying it so far. It reminds me of Goosebumps and brings back all those memories.
Cool. Thanks for the update. It is next on my reading list.
06:46 PM on 11/07/12 
User Info.
TJ Wells
http://www.frycookonvenus.net
Portland, OR
Male - 28 Years Old
Going to give War and Peace a shot because I loved Anna Karenina so much. Is there a preferred translation?
06:48 PM on 11/07/12 
User Info.
Lord_Shmi
˚be real black for me˚
Portland, OR
Male
Yeah

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music