AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Quietdrive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Quietdrive Post Music Video

Posted by - 10:33 AM on 12/15/09
Quietdrive's new video for "Jessica" can be seen here. Their new EP, Close Your Eyes, is available now.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
10:43 AM on 12/15/09
Echo Park
User Info.
Quietdrive is one of my favorite bands. They have a lot of great songs in their catalog. Just check out Maybe Misery, Secret, and Deliverance. Some of my most played songs are from them.
Love you guys
10:53 AM on 12/15/09
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
glad these guys are putting out new material.
10:54 AM on 12/15/09
huckleberry
Play Ultimate!
User Info.
i like it. great hook.
10:57 AM on 12/15/09
Robby Starbuck
User Info.
hope you guys enjoy the video :)
10:58 AM on 12/15/09
topher465
every shining time you arrive
User Info.
Their time after time cover is priceless
11:09 AM on 12/15/09
klawansie7
do you believe in magic?
User Info.
eh that wasn't horrible, better than anything off deliverance...
when all that's left is you is still their best work i think.
11:18 AM on 12/15/09
beggar
User Info.
These guys never cease to amaze me. Great video, great song, and I know their best material is still around the corner.
11:20 AM on 12/15/09
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
The video is really weird. And Kevin looked awkward or creepy throughout about 95% of that. But whatever, I'm just glad they started making better music again after the awful release of Deliverance. I really like this whole EP.
11:24 AM on 12/15/09
MEGardner22
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been a long-time Quietdrive fan, yet for some reason, they continue to impress me, surprise me, and out-do themselves (each at times when I didn't think that was even possible) with every project they take on. I absolutely LOVE the new music video for "Jessica"! Not only does the video showcase a song from their new EP that exemplifies both their musical talent and growth, the video itself uses both some subtle and not-so-subtle nuances itself to tell a story of it's own. (The best kind of video!) The video looks very professional, has a clever concept, and most importantly, manages to capture the energy and showmanship the band is known for.

I couldn't be happier about the video or for the band!
11:25 AM on 12/15/09
Echo Park
User Info.
EP was boring as hell. It was plain, any band could do it. Jessica is a boring song just like the rest of the EP. I hope when they go into the studio for the LP they don't try to play it safe like the EP and do something more on the lines of Deliverance and first LP
11:30 AM on 12/15/09
Jenningslane
professional drink seeker
User Info.
EP was boring as hell. It was plain, any band could do it. Jessica is a boring song just like the rest of the EP. I hope when they go into the studio for the LP they don't try to play it safe like the EP and do something more on the lines of Deliverance and first LP

contradicting statements!!!! Video is awesome, GJ mr. Starbuck, I liked your video for And Then There Were None as well. The EP is awesome, I will arm wrestle naked anyone who disagrees. NAKED.
11:39 AM on 12/15/09
Echo Park
User Info.
contradicting statements!!!! Video is awesome, GJ mr. Starbuck, I liked your video for And Then There Were None as well. The EP is awesome, I will arm wrestle naked anyone who disagrees. NAKED.
im not knocking the video. I just don't like the EP. Their LPs are so much better than anything on the EP.
11:47 AM on 12/15/09
Jenningslane
professional drink seeker
User Info.
im not knocking the video. I just don't like the EP. Their LPs are so much better than anything on the EP.

I hope you brought your arm wrestling brace. we goin get crazy
11:58 AM on 12/15/09
Robby Starbuck
User Info.
hahahaha i love you guys

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT