Password

Album Review
Despised Icon - Day of Mourning Album Cover

Despised Icon - Day of Mourning

Reviewed by
Despised Icon- Day of Mourning
Record Label: Century Media Records
Release date: September 22, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from kevinAIWW. You can see all of kevinAIWW's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
08:10 PM on 01/03/10
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
This band could actually be an okay death metal band if they would lose the wigger aesthetic and the dime-a-dozen breakdowns they abuse in reckless abandon.
08:57 PM on 01/03/10
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
User Info.
This band could actually be an okay death metal band if they would lose the wigger aesthetic and the dime-a-dozen breakdowns they abuse in reckless abandon.
One of their vocalists is (or was) in a rap group:
http://www.myspace.com/thecrimsonsyndicate

I lol'd so hard when I found out about it.
09:01 PM on 01/03/10
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
One of their vocalists is (or was) in a rap group:
http://www.myspace.com/thecrimsonsyndicate

I lol'd so hard when I found out about it.
Considering how those two look, that doesn't surprise me. It is pretty funny though.
09:17 PM on 01/03/10
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Solid review. Thanks.
09:51 PM on 01/03/10
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
this is probably one of their better albums hopefully they take advantage of their time to shine in our dreadful scene I definitely LOL'd when I saw bands that act like gangstas and bear fights with gorillas haha this band has a ton of potential it's just hard for them to pin point when to shine their all very open minded solid dudes and always good live it's too bad their kind of overlooked and let bands like winds of plague walk allover them
10:23 PM on 01/03/10
Lost Glories
User Info.
band sucks.
12:43 AM on 01/04/10
xjdizzle
User Info.

Hahaha Wiggars !!! Yea i never understood that look in with all these bands nowadays.
12:54 AM on 01/04/10
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Hahaha Wiggars !!! Yea i never understood that look in with all these bands nowadays.
I think it has much to do with hardcore bros getting tired of hardcore and moved on to another genre for them to ruin.
09:12 AM on 01/04/10
kevinAIWW
boner boner boner boner boner boner
User Info.
this is probably one of their better albums hopefully they take advantage of their time to shine in our dreadful scene I definitely LOL'd when I saw bands that act like gangstas and bear fights with gorillas haha this band has a ton of potential it's just hard for them to pin point when to shine their all very open minded solid dudes and always good live it's too bad their kind of overlooked and let bands like winds of plague walk allover them
Winds walks on everyone...and they're not even that great. Sure I like it but I don't at the same time really. It all sounds fake.
09:14 AM on 01/04/10
kevinAIWW
User Info.
I think it has much to do with hardcore bros getting tired of hardcore and moved on to another genre for them to ruin.
They just want to look like the biggest hardasses in the world. Won't lie I'm guilty as charged of wearing a Celtic's Jersey while playing a show, but I did it before this album was released. hah.
10:16 AM on 01/04/10
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
User Info.
MVP is an incredible song.
11:55 AM on 01/04/10
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
They just want to look like the biggest hardasses in the world. Won't lie I'm guilty as charged of wearing a Celtic's Jersey while playing a show, but I did it before this album was released. hah.
When I look at them, I don't think hardass, I think foolish. If kids buy into that, hey good for them, I'm not going to. I'll just roll my eyes and move on to something more worthwhile.
12:51 PM on 01/04/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
[quote=kevinAIWW;59821992]They just want to look like the biggest hardasses in the world. Won't lie I'm guilty as charged of wearing a Celtic's Jersey while playing a show, but I did it before this album was released. hah.[/quote

it's just silly to try o be someone your not .If they go dressed that way to the wrong areas i feel sorry for them.
05:51 PM on 01/04/10
kevinAIWW
User Info.
some of you people are seriously fucking idiots

[myspace]101418766[/myspace]

they are french Canadians that make music, whether you think that music sucks is one thing, but they are not hard ass fucking wiggers. They are just fucking normal dudes. That interview touches on all the stupid shit you people are discussing about them. They don't give a fuck.
lol. lolololol wowwwww. its a fucking website where people are FILLED with opinions.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos