Username
Password

Album Review - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 109 of 109.
12:34 PM on 11/22/10
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
umm nooooo going to an album review and saying a band sucks is giving my opinion. whether its been posted for a long time or not is irrelevant. here's a breakdown: giving a personal preference towards something is considered offering an opinion. period end of story. so im sorry if you failed english or something but all i did was say what i thought.
I don't see how that has to do anything with English, but if you want to think that I'm not going to stop you. If you would have given insight to why you hate the band or actually expressed your opinion in a sensible, non-moronic manner, I may have taken it seriously.
09:32 AM on 11/24/10
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.
I don't see how that has to do anything with English, but if you want to think that I'm not going to stop you. If you would have given insight to why you hate the band or actually expressed your opinion in a sensible, non-moronic manner, I may have taken it seriously.

you want insight? OKAY, how about the fact that ive seen these guys live at thrash and burn and it was the single most dreadful performance ive ever seen? not enough? okay, the fact that every song involves the EXACT SAME transition into the most stereotypical breakdowns bores me to death? what about how all their lyrics are cheap and generic and theyre merely following in the "make-violent-statements-toward-a-girl" footsteps of the equally terrible BMTH. they also have a bad habit of recycling riffs and i dare say STEALING them from another awful band, Attack Attack! was that "non-moronic" enough for you to take it seriously?????
12:09 PM on 11/24/10
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
you want insight? OKAY, how about the fact that ive seen these guys live at thrash and burn and it was the single most dreadful performance ive ever seen? not enough? okay, the fact that every song involves the EXACT SAME transition into the most stereotypical breakdowns bores me to death? what about how all their lyrics are cheap and generic and theyre merely following in the "make-violent-statements-toward-a-girl" footsteps of the equally terrible BMTH. they also have a bad habit of recycling riffs and i dare say STEALING them from another awful band, Attack Attack! was that "non-moronic" enough for you to take it seriously?????

Yes. Thank you.
11:04 PM on 11/27/10
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.

Alright. It's all good mane. Check out my reviews
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates