Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Twilight Army Tour Chat This Thursday

Posted by: Frank Giaramita (06/26/06)
This Friday the Twilight Army Tour featuring Circa Survive, the Receiving End of Sirens and special guests Portugal The Man, Keating, Days Away and Youinseries kicks off in Asbury Park NJ. To celebrate the start of the tour - all the bands will be online hosting an exclusive fan chat Thursday 6/29 AT 4PM EST. Join members of Circa Survive, TREOS and all the other bands in this chatroom for a one hour exclusive fan chat.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
11:20 AM on 06/26/06
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
love me some circa. i'd love to hear what the next album will sound like. i hope they dont pull a tsoaf
11:43 AM on 06/26/06
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
User Info.
this will be a sweet show...if i dont have to work i might check it out
11:57 AM on 06/26/06
golly_sandra
glory & us come together.
User Info.
eeeeek!
12:32 PM on 06/26/06
livethesounds
from worst...to...not worst?
User Info.
Originally Posted by live4music
love me some circa. i'd love to hear what the next album will sound like. i hope they dont pull a tsoaf

TSOAF is a completley diffrent thing than circa, and probably anthony had next to no say how the whole album sounded, so yea im pretty sure they wont sound like Lover. This is gonna be an amazing tour, wish i could see portugal too.
12:35 PM on 06/26/06
theguiltyfew
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by livethesounds
TSOAF is a completley diffrent thing than circa, and probably anthony had next to no say how the whole album sounded, so yea im pretty sure they wont sound like Lover. This is gonna be an amazing tour, wish i could see portugal too.

i dont think anthony had a say in how the album sounded. i read somewhere that TSOAF cd each member just wrote a few songs on their own then they came to the studio and recorded all of them for the cd.
12:55 PM on 06/26/06
Criesofthepast7
oh word?
User Info.
i will be there friday night. its gonna be fun.
03:32 PM on 06/26/06
The Silencer
the one above all
User Info.
anyone have an extra ticket?
04:11 PM on 06/26/06
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
I'll be there on Friday. Brand New and Circa Survive with TREOS is a perfect way to start the summer.
05:27 PM on 06/26/06
tedE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Word has it Anthony doesn't even like the new TSOAF CD. It could be it was written into some contract that he come back for the second CD, or it could simply be he agreed to do it, but didn't like the direction it was going when he started hearing stuff, but did it anyway since he agreed to it.
07:16 PM on 06/26/06
David Wooley
User Info.
I hope I can get some money for this, this would be such a kick ass show!
10:03 PM on 06/30/06
mike l
el cielo es azul
User Info.
i like the new TSAOF much better than the first. i know i'm going to get shot for this, but anthony green isn't what the universe evolves around. TSAOF is a shitload of members, not just anthony green.

to add to my lack of respect in this thread, i left before circa tonight, and i have never left a show early before.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS