AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:10 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Oh man, it was heartbreak! They just aren't good enough...no flare...and it was stupid not play Gardener! They had nothign to lose.

How was your overseas trip? and are their any whispers of a childish gambino sideshow?

To be honest I don't even know who childish gambino is!
Trip was amazing. Man Europe has some beautiful places, it makes you appreciate how young australia really is when you see buildings 500years older than our settlement here.
And Africa! The animals were insane!

Yeah Gards would've been good at the back. Especially when I don't rate either Isaac Gordon or matt wright all too highly. And they both had stinkers! Pooeyyyy!!

Think i'll cheer home the Doggggggies!!!
Not a fan of the lebos but I much prefer to cheer their attacking flair. Exciting to watch and Des efforts in first year there. Storm are a tad boring

And will be on the Swans bandwagon sat!! I know how to jump aboard!
04:27 PM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
I love Jobe Watson. So thrilled an Essendon player won the Brownlow because it's the only excitement we (Essendon supporters) get out of this finals series.
04:43 PM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Had $50 on Jobe at 4.80. First bit of luck I've had in the last week.

Also on the swans bandwagon.
10:35 PM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Happiness is just a moment.
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
Had $50 on Jobe at 4.80. First bit of luck I've had in the last week.

Also on the swans bandwagon.
Lucky you. Was at my local league club watching the soccer on sunday night. I missed the kick off by 2 minutes and their live betting wasn't working. Would my bet have come off? You fucking know it.
02:24 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm missing the football season already, so hopefully the NBA hurries up so that I have something sport oriented to follow. On another note, Purity Ring must tour Australia soon. I haven't attended any shows since Ingrid Michaelson.
03:14 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
I'm missing the football season already, so hopefully the NBA hurries up so that I have something sport oriented to follow. On another note, Purity Ring must tour Australia soon. I haven't attended any shows since Ingrid Michaelson.

What's this shit I saw on espn last night that Lakers are chasing Lebron. I swear basketball is gonna be ruined soon. Will only be 3 teams competitive
03:15 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Ps. Cheer cheer the red and the white!! Honour by name by day and by night!! Raise that noble banner high!!!

How about Sydney being afl champs and melb being nrl champs.
Hahaha. Everything's backwards!
03:25 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
What's this shit I saw on espn last night that Lakers are chasing Lebron. I swear basketball is gonna be ruined soon. Will only be 3 teams competitive

Apparently Lakers have deliberately signed on most of their current players for only two years because that's essentially when they expect Bryant to retire, so if that does indeed eventuate they're going to use Bryant's sizable cap space to chase after LeBron and perhaps another top free agent. I have doubts that any of this will happen though, and I really hope it doesn't because there's nothing better than watching an even competition with an even spread of talent between the majority of the teams.

I just hope Boston can have another huge crack at banner eighteen this year while they still have Rondo, Pierce, Garnett and Jason Terry. Losing Allen will definitely hurt, though.

Edit: I was so thrilled that both Sydney and Melbourne won. Now I see Sydney are going after Tippett? That'll make them even stronger opposition.
03:43 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah this period between the afl and the nba sucks.

Stoked that Sydney won the gf. Always liked the way they've gone about things. Great game too, which is more than can be said for the nrl gf which was painfully boring.
06:03 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Yeah this period between the afl and the nba sucks.

Stoked that Sydney won the gf. Always liked the way they've gone about things. Great game too, which is more than can be said for the nrl gf which was painfully boring.

As a rugby fan I sadly agree besides the brawl and the bite (which was sensational but a bit crook) it was a very boring grand final. The state of origins eclipsed it.
I really enjoyed the afl GF. Sydney winning helped. But was a great see-saw affair. I'll def be watching more than one or two games next season.
And can the Giants fuck off yet?
06:06 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Apparently Lakers have deliberately signed on most of their current players for only two years because that's essentially when they expect Bryant to retire, so if that does indeed eventuate they're going to use Bryant's sizable cap space to chase after LeBron and perhaps another top free agent. I have doubts that any of this will happen though, and I really hope it doesn't because there's nothing better than watching an even competition with an even spread of talent between the majority of the teams.

I just hope Boston can have another huge crack at banner eighteen this year while they still have Rondo, Pierce, Garnett and Jason Terry. Losing Allen will definitely hurt, though.

Edit: I was so thrilled that both Sydney and Melbourne won. Now I see Sydney are going after Tippett? That'll make them even stronger opposition.

Well all I can say is I hope that it all fails miserably for them. I hate the lakers with a passion.
Just hoping my Cavs can make the playoffs this year with Aussie kyrie a year older and wiser.

Love me the celts too! My second team! Rondo is a gun hope they start to build a new younger team around him

Sadly I had no idea who Tippet is until I heard they wanted him last week. If he fits into the no dick head policy there he'll be a welcome addition.

Hope Geale destroys that gronk Mundine!
06:10 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
As a rugby fan I sadly agree besides the brawl and the bite (which was sensational but a bit crook) it was a very boring grand final. The state of origins eclipsed it.
I really enjoyed the afl GF. Sydney winning helped. But was a great see-saw affair. I'll def be watching more than one or two games next season.
And can the Giants fuck off yet?

hahahah dat bite. Dude got such a ridiculous punishment for it too.

Only reason I kept watching the NRL one was cause I had money on the Storm. So uninteresting, especially in that second half.

EDIT: and lol Tippett defs doesn't fit the no dickhead policy. Also hope the Lakers crash and burn. Excited to see Iguodala in a Nuggets jersey too.
06:23 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
dancelukedance
My body is a bomb
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Male
Anyone doing nba fantasy?
04:50 AM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
Tonight is perfect. Purity Ring are touring in March!

6th March - Sydney - Oxford Art Factory
8th March -Melbourne - Corner Hotel
9th March - Meredith - Golden Plains Festival
10th March - Brisbane - The Zoo

That second date has my name all over it.
05:06 AM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Waiting for dem tallest man sideys. Need one.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos