bunneh.
make moves, son
User Info.
wat
10:27 PM on 12/19/09
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ilike that people already hate this band because of a 10 second clip. bunch of elitist opinionated fucks. god i love this site
dude... you want elitist fucks.... go to lambgoat.com

we look like kids who stubbed our toes when compared to their bitching.
10:34 PM on 12/19/09
doubleA
User Info.
dude... you want elitist fucks.... go to lambgoat.com

we look like kids who stubbed our toes when compared to their bitching.

Wow! You were serious. I went their and checked some of the comments and now I'm depressed.
10:35 PM on 12/19/09
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
Really digging the clip. Excited to hear a full song tomorrow.
11:23 PM on 12/19/09
Castle Builders
Been fly since I was a young larvae
User Info.
Music is the most important part and should be the focus of every band. Not looks, clothes, or trends. With all that said hopefully now you understand what we're all about. Music.

Nope, probably not Pete Wentz. However is does have to be someone from Chicago who has a history and doesn't want to show his face. That's why my money is on Kanye?
11:53 PM on 12/19/09
jaime.radar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im pretty sure i heard john feldman recently produced a band by this name? im assuming it would be these very tunes...
12:00 AM on 12/20/09
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
User Info.
Im down to hear a full song!
12:39 AM on 12/20/09
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
User Info.
Full song tomorrow at least
12:54 AM on 12/20/09
Rid Ickulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That is a massive compliment and we thank you. The viral thing can be annoying, right? Trust us we know but, all that we can say is that now we have your attention. The name is in your brain and hopefully the music will prove to more than just a cookie cutter band. Our goal is to have you listening over and over again. Music is the most important part and should be the focus of every band. Not looks, clothes, or trends. We used simple videos, and song clips to gain the attention of many. Without any Glamour Kills Clothing ad's, any fads, autotune, or emo hair cuts. We wanted people to like our band based on musical clips. Without seeing the face behind the music. With all that said hopefully now you understand what we're all about. Music.

How many of you musicians that post on this forum get the feeling of a rush directly before you take the stage. A feeling of adrenaline, well we happen to call that The Action Blast. Hence the name. Hate it all you want, but you can't deny the feeling. Hope you enjoy the music, hate the name all you want, it's the least important part of our band.

PS: With all that said we will be posting a new song tomorrow @ 10:00 PM Central Time @ www.myspace.com/theactionblast

Have fun being "that viral band" for a year until you break up...
Internet can make bands but it crushes them harder in the end.

However is does have to be someone from Chicago who has a history and doesn't want to show his face

OR they're just a new band who very recently formed, shitted out tracks in the studio, havn't played many gigs (if any at all) and tried to be viral to "hype their release".
04:14 AM on 12/20/09
aoftbsten
Go Buffs.
User Info.
Alright, sounds intriguing.
06:28 AM on 12/20/09
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haven't listened yet, but the description of the tunes and the Chicago thing....members of 2*Sweet?
06:40 AM on 12/20/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
Damnit, now I'm gonna have to check out the full song just becase.
07:38 AM on 12/20/09
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
You really can't have a successful viral campaign if you're a band that no one has heard of. Nobody gives a shit about a band that they have no prior knowledge of. Plus, the clip really doesn't help, as it's pretty forgettable.
07:51 AM on 12/20/09
ThisIsSuchAPity
Give me younger us
User Info.
I'm really tired of this viral stuff. If anything, it makes me less likely to check out bands because they're just releasing 20 second clips every couple of weeks. Move Out West, The Action Blast, and whoever the fuck else should drop the "mysterious" stuff and just get on with it.
Did you actually listen to Move Out West? They're fucking great.
08:08 AM on 12/20/09
knowthisx
brujah brujah!
User Info.
What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he's hungry? And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a litta bitta money
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests