There's no shame in crymaxing
User Info.
so mediocre.
08:22 PM on 12/20/09
theactionblast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cant seem to find the post in question, though whatever it doesn't matter

hey guys in the action blast, didn't mean to insult you, though i have no idea who you guys are (and neither does anyone else) but i just thought the name was kind od generic and didn't match what i heard so far...and as for our name, LOL i completely get what you mean! maybe i shouldn't have said anything about a band with a questionable name when my own bands name has been scrutinized for the same thing! LOL

excuse my making fun of your name, I'm sure your music will be something great guys!
No hard feelings i hope and thanks for saying nice things about us!
i assume we know you guys on some level and now im even MORE interested!

take care ACTION BLAST dudes!

-prettyoungraves

Nothing but respect for your band, all i said in my earlier post was that you guys are missing some letters in your band name lol. I dig your band a ton and hope we can play some shows in the near future. Thanks for the comment dudes. Keep up the hard work. Check your myspace, i took my post down, b/c i didnt meant for it to be insulting, but someone thought so, and that is not my vibe. I'll send your myspace what I posted. Take care bro.
08:33 PM on 12/20/09
prettyoungraves
frank/prettyoungraves
User Info.
Nothing but respect for your band, all i said in my earlier post was that you guys are missing some letters in your band name lol. I dig your band a ton and hope we can play some shows in the near future. Thanks for the comment dudes. Keep up the hard work. Check your myspace, i took my post down, b/c i didnt meant for it to be insulting, but someone thought so, and that is not my vibe. I'll send your myspace what I posted. Take care bro.
:) already seem like good dudes just from how you handled my criticism. My criticism wasn't meant to be insulting either, though it was understandably so.

I just listened to your guys full song on your myspace and i have to say i dig it :)

And of course we'd love to play some shows with you guys in the near future, lets set something up asap.

take care,merry xmas guys!

-prettyoungraves
08:34 PM on 12/20/09
tripsandstoned
User Info.
I like what i've heard so far, that riff got me real interested in how this band is going to sound.
Im hoping their good so i could go check em out most these bands here are going nowhere now and we need something new..
12:35 AM on 12/21/09
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That is a massive compliment and we thank you. The viral thing can be annoying, right? Trust us we know but, all that we can say is that now we have your attention. The name is in your brain and hopefully the music will prove to more than just a cookie cutter band. Our goal is to have you listening over and over again. Music is the most important part and should be the focus of every band. Not looks, clothes, or trends. We used simple videos, and song clips to gain the attention of many. Without any Glamour Kills Clothing ad's, any fads, autotune, or emo hair cuts. We wanted people to like our band based on musical clips. Without seeing the face behind the music. With all that said hopefully now you understand what we're all about. Music.

How many of you musicians that post on this forum get the feeling of a rush directly before you take the stage. A feeling of adrenaline, well we happen to call that The Action Blast. Hence the name. Hate it all you want, but you can't deny the feeling. Hope you enjoy the music, hate the name all you want, it's the least important part of our band.

PS: With all that said we will be posting a new song tomorrow @ 10:00 PM Central Time @ www.myspace.com/theactionblast
Well. It's definitely not Pete/ Craig.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums