Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 55 of 55.
06:27 PM on 12/21/09
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Also, Kenny Thomas has decided not to quit the Sacremento Kings.
08:19 PM on 12/21/09
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
that's kinda rough with a new album just out
04:26 PM on 12/22/09
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
As blunt as you said, I completely agree. They haven't made anything really good since "Garden of Evil" anyway and their lineup has gone through so much. Seriously, a sign is a sign, I'd say end it.
04:54 PM on 12/22/09
HometownHero
User Info.
As blunt as you said, I completely agree. They haven't made anything really good since "Garden of Evil" anyway and their lineup has gone through so much. Seriously, a sign is a sign, I'd say end it.
Don't get me wrong, I love this band. But shit. Too many members. Not the same band. And now the lead singer is gone. Call it a day
12:27 AM on 12/23/09
calciumwaste
x
User Info.
how many singers have they lost now?
I believe they have had three different girls on the three albums, I'm surprised it wasn't the girl that left this time.
05:36 AM on 12/23/09
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
kevin barely sang on "on the run"... thats caleb 80% of the time. Their lineup and sound has changed so much that this new album dissapointed most of the fans that were into them from "...rising moon" times. so lame to see on of my favorite bands digress imo.
very true. on the run was ok, and just ok, but notes from the underground was AWFUL.
09:48 PM on 12/23/09
Yo!Yvonne!
We were thinking of evolving.
User Info.
Can't say i was that surprised when i found out. I know their previous bassist Matt left because he had issues with Caleb. and now Kevin is gone. Even though it sucks that they keep losing members I don't want them to break up. I guess Caleb is finally gettting what he wants, to be the front man. I meant no offense in that, he's a cool dude but it's pretty obvious.
12:56 PM on 12/29/09
x13looDx
User Info.
Lame..
12:13 PM on 01/26/10
jonenm18
circusfires.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They have officially broken up.

Notes from the Underground was pretty much garbage. I gave it a chance but never liked it. On the Run & Better view were amazing, and 1997 was unbelievable live. I only saw them once, and there was like 20 people there, but they rocked the hell out and it was epic. I didn't think they could go crazy given the type of music they played, but they surprised me. I don't think either of the woman vocalists were as good as Keri from their first album. Kevin & Caleb both had great voices. It seems like they tried to go "artsy" for their newest album instead of sticking with pop songs. Hopefully they keep everyone posted on what they are going to be doing.
05:18 PM on 02/18/10
rushour144
User Info.
this! but i do think caleb is a better singer/song writer and enjoy his songs more. he also sings droppin dimes on rising moon. are you seriously into the new album? i tried and tired but gave up and am forced to believe its garbage. should i try again?

Yea try hard man. If you really give it a chance, I think you will like it. Its a lot more "indie" I guess, but really awesome! And yes Caleb is a better songwriter, but he doesn't have to literally push the frontman out of the band, like he did on On the Run. That is just a bad move on Caleb's part. Hence PROBABLY why the are done now!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests