Username
Password
UK News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
UK
Inside AP.net

New Pegasus Bridge Video

Posted by: Steve Henderson (12/28/09)
Pegasus Bridge's new video for "Yoko" can be seen here.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8.
02:25 AM on 12/29/09
The:Whaler
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
why do you keep posting about this band? nobody has a clue who they are, even in fucking england.
03:50 AM on 12/29/09
Dunc
labrecs.com
User Info.
i think it's really important that this site provides some exposure for upcoming bands - in fact, providing news on bands that you wouldn't find in mainstream media seems to be part of the reason that ap got so popular in the first place. because of this, there will be plenty of news items that don't appeal to everyone - what's the big deal? if you're not interested, move on.

steve, thanks for posting this - i think it's awesome that we're getting both uk news and that ap is providing a platform for smaller bands to give them more exposure.
04:13 AM on 12/29/09
DTR
two headed boy
User Info.
why do you keep posting about this band? nobody has a clue who they are, even in fucking england.
I appreciate the insight into your opinion, bur surely that is why there is a feature to hide news from certain tags/bands in the first place? So that if you don't like a band, you won't keep seeing news post about them.
I agree with the post above me about exposure for smaller bands, really important.

And Steve, thanks again for all the help. Seriously appreciate it.

I hope everyone can spare a few minutes to check out one of the catchiest UK indie songs I have heard in a long while.
04:26 AM on 12/29/09
themattrace
User Info.
Tiiight
05:00 AM on 12/29/09
matt_rawlings
User Info.
Very good video and a catchy as hell, well produced song. I wouldn't have heard it if it hadn't have been for this thread, so the first post in this thread is not valid
08:31 PM on 12/29/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Haha, you are such an idiot.
01:33 PM on 12/30/09
AndrewC12
User Info.
One of the things that keeps people coming back to ap.net is news on smaller up and coming bands. These guys have a platform now they've teamed up with LAB who are one of the hardest working labels in the uk "scene."
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS