Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
01:19 PM on 06/30/06
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
You have no idea as to the kind of feelings I have towards this album. I've had the mp3's for almost a whole year now, and this album is just hitting stores in a month or so. In that time, I've probably spun this record about 100+ times in its entirety, and every single time I find myself even more amazed than the last. There's 18 tracks, and I never skip a single one. The artwork throughout the entire packaging is amazing. The lyrics have a message that makes it that much more meaningful than it would've been otherwise. And, in addition to all that, the music throughout each song is stunning. There's handfuls and handfuls of instruments on this album, all blended ot create this incredible ska sound, and each instrument is performed magnificently. You can call me biased, but I don't think so. Take a listen to some songs and give it a chance - that's what I did, and I've never been more satisfied.
02:16 PM on 06/30/06
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Originally Posted by alreadyheardit
i'm sure you love it. it's really great to see someone who loves an album so much that they're inspired to say such wonderful things about it.

and it's probably great

but, personally, i don't know how any ska album can be as good as dog problems.
Well, I have no idea if this album or any other record in my collection is as good as Dog Problems, owing to the fact that I have never heard anything from The Format. :)

But, thanks for your response.
08:47 PM on 07/02/06
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Originally Posted by tylerdurden8136
sounds like something i'd enjoy.

looking forward to getting this.
Then check it out, dude. Let me know what you think!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos