AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:25 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
everyonesfault
Washington, DC
Male - 21 Years Old
I think Tebow is gonna fail in the NFL...I think any team that takes him before the 3rd round is wasting the pick and will set their franchise back for it. So, no, not so much Kool-aid tasting here

I also think he had the single most prolific season of any college player ever...that he holds multiple national titles and a Heisman, and is very arguably the greatest college player of all time. All of that is completely regardless of character, and would not change if we found out he killed hobos every day to fuel his on field performance.

Mostly, get off your soap box, because you're wrong, fairly unintelligent, and getting nowhere in convincing anyone of anything

Didn't deserve the Heisman, and gets ALL of the credit that should be going to the extremely good players that surround him. Honestly, Percy Harvin was underrated when he was at Florida and he has more talent in his left nostril than Tebow has in his entire body.
02:26 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
Killadelphia
This entire thread is the reason why people are still pro-abortion.
02:26 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
we are cured
mylovefordanger.bandcamp. com
Male - 30 Years Old
you seem to have put a lot of thought, effort and energy into feeling hateful toward the projected image of a public sports figure. keyword there - projected image. sad stuff kid.
02:29 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
everyonesfault
Washington, DC
Male - 21 Years Old
you seem to have put a lot of thought, effort and energy into feeling hateful toward the projected image of a public sports figure. keyword there - projected image. sad stuff kid.
Actually, I suspect Tebow is actually a much bigger douche on a personal level than his projected image. Even his roommate, receiver Riley Cooper, with whom my brother played summer baseball two years ago, has told people that he's a pompous ass.
02:30 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
Chris M.
Fredericton, NB
Male - 22 Years Old
Move along, folks. Nothing to see here. Just another close-minded worthless fuck polluting the sports forum.
02:30 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
decel241
Check This Shit Out
Long Island, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Tebow is either a total fake, as you say, or actually genuine. You sorta talk about him like his persona was developed by an image consultant.

Even if he is a poser, there are worse, more phony people out there doing more damage (if you even consider what Tebow has done as damage) than Tebow has
02:31 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
everyonesfault
Washington, DC
Male - 21 Years Old
Move along, folks. Nothing to see here. Just another close-minded worthless fuck polluting the sports forum.

Hahahahahaha, first of all, it's closed*-minded, but that's beside the point. I'm not being closed-minded in any way. In fact, the mass rejection of an opinion that falls outside of the norm is what is actually closed-minded.
02:32 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
everyonesfault
Washington, DC
Male - 21 Years Old
Tebow is either a total fake, as you say, or actually genuine. You sorta talk about him like his persona was developed by an image consultant.

Even if he is a poser, there are worse, more phony people out there doing more damage (if you even consider what Tebow has done as damage) than Tebow has

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he had an image consultant. He's definitely a prima donna.
02:33 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
everyonesfault
Washington, DC
Male - 21 Years Old

AND if he is genuine, he's just kind of a pussy.
02:34 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 27 Years Old
I've never understood the personal hatred for Tebow. You can claim he's overrated and overexposed, but he's never come across as a douche or anything.
02:37 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
shimmyshakes
Registered Member
Never heard of him
02:38 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
poppa Q
LBTBG
So Ill
Male
I've never understood the personal hatred for Tebow. You can claim he's overrated and overexposed, but he's never come across as a douche or anything.

Some people don't enjoy seeing "good guys" succeed.
02:39 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Some people don't enjoy seeing "good guys" succeed.
Like the people who say Tom Brady is an asshole, etc
02:39 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
Killadelphia
AND if he is genuine, he's just kind of a pussy.

What do you consider your rant?
02:41 PM on 01/02/10 
User Info.
xbuzzlightyearz
Saugus, MA
Male - 26 Years Old
This self-aggrandizing, self-righteous, talentless, jean-shorts-wearing, cocksucking, overrated, worthless piece of rancid cottage cheese shit is the worst thing that has ever happened to college football. This is a sport for men, not pussies who cry every single time they fucking lose. It's not the mark of a competitor, it is the mark of an immature little bitch who thinks that A.) his life has any value whatsoever, B.) that circumcising unwilling orphans in a third-world country is admirable when in fact it is a publicity stunt intended to promote his manufactured, illegitimate image of piety, and C.) that people who actually understand/appreciate the art of quarterbacking are impressed by jump-passes and waddling into the endzone from the 3-yard line. Hand any linebacker or fullback in the country a football and they could physically dominate in the same way, if not better, as Tebow. He is my least favorite athlete of all time, and that's saying a lot. I'm a diehard Notre Dame and Ohio State fan and I would rather spend each and every day for the rest of my life with Jimmy fucking Johnson and every single individual who has ever donned a Miami Hurricane jersey than hear this illiterate son of a bitch open his mouth again. Didn't he score less than a 1000 on his SAT? Has anyone ever listened to the jackass fucking SPEAK? He is a moron, and yet he is praised for his maturity and ability to reach others. The media has glorified and deified this buffoon for no reason. I remember when I heard about him giving a sermon at a prison and being praised for it. What a fucking JOKE. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with motivational speaking, but when it is marred with pop psychology and religious undertones and most importantly, out of the mouth of a kid who hasn't even graduated from college yet, much less had enough valuable life experience to provide any valuable insight to individuals whose lives have been so drastically ruined in some way or another aside from the same recycled hypocritical religious nonsense, I have a serious problem with it. This individual has played his last televised down at any level, and the world is a better place now that he is gone. Time for the media to find another bible-beater to perform fellatio on every week.

I agree. I hate Tebow. I feel like he was manufactured by college football to be some bullshit role model. Fuck him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets