Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
08:36 PM on 01/06/10
mattattack!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Making a lot of money doesn't make a grown man writing a song about wrinkly wieners (the validity of this statement is questionable) or teen pop stars feeling isolated in Hollywood any less weird.
he writes the music dumbass. he helps with the lyrics every now and then but those are mainly the artist's job. he was the guitarist for saturday night live for 10 years, was just named one of the top 10 producers of the decade by billboard, and hes won 10 ASCAP Pop Music Awards in total since 2006. hes not weird hes a genius.

Second of all, this is a video of her performing the song. Worst performance ever will be collected at the end of 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvzz...er_ embedded#
all you could hear were her vocals. it was mixed terribly and obviously shes not gonna be spot on when shes jumping around and dancing (ill give you that shes not the best dancer lol) but that doesnt mean that she cant sing in a controlled environment. and shes better in these two performances
09:09 AM on 01/07/10
mattattack!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just watched her on Conan, she sounded and looked like shit. Don't make excuses for her, good music exists, find it.
Saw her on Conan tonight with maybe 3 backup singers to help. All I could here were the backup singers.

She didnt sound much better. Sorry.
i just watched that and i honestly didnt think it sounded terrible, thats just my opinion. but one of my sisters best friends is Dr. Luke's little sister and she said that Ke$ha's actually a good singer. the main point of my post was to defend Dr. Luke though. i do like Ke$ha's music, but it's just fun dancy music. theres no sense in arguing on this though, we clearly just have different opinions
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS