Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
11:49 AM on 01/04/10
theactionblast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Our old bands do not matter. We are The Action Blast. Fresh start.

However, our singer, guitarist, and drummer were in Inept. The rest of the guys are new guys.
11:51 AM on 01/04/10
theactionblast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like how they used to have Fall Out Boy as one of their top friends on myspace before they had a full song up. Very clever guys.

That was actually not our intentions, people just ran with it haha. I guess it was smart marketing though in the long run, nice accident to have happen. We just laughed the whole time reading the Craig Owens / Pete Wentz thing. That was pretty damn funny. We never excpected these videos to even break, it was just something fun for us to do to pass time while we were recording. We wanted to wait until our singers band Inept was officially done with before talking about our new band, he spent a ton of time with Inept and we did not want to take anything away from that. First thing though, this project is a ROCK band, we're not trying to be the next big scene thing. This is a for sure rock project. Hopefully with that said you guys still enjoy the music. Thanks for listening.
01:20 PM on 01/04/10
theactionblast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No it's all good dude, i was just saying. The reason we're not promoting it as "ex so and so" is because we just wanted to do something new and not ride off our old bands names. Our old bands had good runs but were not anything huge so there is no bother. Thanks for checking out the music though, here is to a killer 2010 for everyone.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS