Password

Album Review
Callahan - Summer Sampler Album Cover

Callahan - Summer Sampler

Reviewed by
Callahan - Summer Sampler
Record Label: None
Release Date: August 24, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from makeoutmags. You can see all of makeoutmags's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
09:11 AM on 01/05/10
kevinAIWW
boner boner boner boner boner boner
User Info.
I forget which song it is on this EP, but it was ripped directly from Just Above Jealous' song "Take a Break"
08:49 AM on 01/08/10
kevinAIWW
User Info.
hmm. let me know if you figure it out. i haven't heard that song but i'd be curious to hear it now.
I remember my brother calling me pissed as hell because a band ripped his bands song. JAJ isn't a band anymore, but still.
02:44 PM on 01/08/10
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
I remember my brother calling me pissed as hell because a band ripped his bands song. JAJ isn't a band anymore, but still.
Damn. Doesn't surprise me. After really liking talking to these dudes at Warped Tour in NJ, I wanted to come away from reviewing this album being blown away by the music... but I have heard all of it before from different artists. Admittedly I do feel a little burnt out on the style of music they play. There's too much of it right now. They aren't bad musicians I just think they need to quit listening to other bands for awhile and attempt to do something different.
03:39 PM on 01/08/10
kevinAIWW
User Info.
Damn. Doesn't surprise me. After really liking talking to these dudes at Warped Tour in NJ, I wanted to come away from reviewing this album being blown away by the music... but I have heard all of it before from different artists. Admittedly I do feel a little burnt out on the style of music they play. There's too much of it right now. They aren't bad musicians I just think they need to quit listening to other bands for awhile and attempt to do something different.
Yeah I hear you there. Never liked the dudes. But I've got something new for you.

www.myspace.com/booghostbear

Just Above Jealous disbanded and found something new. Ghost Bear. I think you'll enjoy it if you want something different. Sam is my brother.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos