Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Vampires Everywhere! Music Video Premiere

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (01/12/10)
Vampires Everywhere!'s video for "Immortal Love" is premiering on AOL NoiseCreep. It was directed by Scott Hansen and features Trishelle from Real World Las Vegas.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
09:49 AM on 01/12/10
Dunn.Nope
Registered Member
User Info.
first gimmick of 2010
10:02 AM on 01/12/10
siblime746
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wow that was terrible. Vampires, auto-tuning, screaming, and a real world member relevant five years ago. that's the way to the top
10:47 AM on 01/12/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Pretty sweet video. I need to hear their other stuff though. The screaming is decent, but the clean singing sounded kind of funky. Their other songs have to grab for me to keep tabs on them.
12:06 PM on 01/12/10
Theher3tic
We do this to ourselves.
User Info.
Wasn't completely awful til the guitar came in. The vocals were a joke.
12:19 PM on 01/12/10
cwhit412
User Info.
Pretty sweet video. I need to hear their other stuff though. The screaming is decent, but the clean singing sounded kind of funky. Their other songs have to grab for me to keep tabs on them.
This is their first attempt of a song after totally changing their style from decent pop-punk to shitty screamo shit.
Old band was Love, She Wrote.
12:34 PM on 01/12/10
andthetruthwill
User Info.
This is their first attempt of a song after totally changing their style from decent pop-punk to shitty screamo shit.
Old band was Love, She Wrote.
I know. I have the Love, She Wrote ep that came out last year or so. This is nothing like that at all. Those songs seemed to have promise and had my attention enough to keep note of them and look for more. Nothing about this song or this image is in a similar vein to that work. I believe there are new, or additional, members here as well. I need to hear a few other songs before I can figure out where they stand.
01:05 PM on 01/12/10
swt_catastrophe
Los Angeles.
User Info.
sounds classy.
01:14 PM on 01/12/10
cwhit412
User Info.
I know. I have the Love, She Wrote ep that came out last year or so. This is nothing like that at all. Those songs seemed to have promise and had my attention enough to keep note of them and look for more. Nothing about this song or this image is in a similar vein to that work. I believe there are new, or additional, members here as well. I need to hear a few other songs before I can figure out where they stand.
It's pretty obvious what they are doing. Vampires, scene music, autotuned vocals, "celebrities"...
I'll give you one guess.
02:55 PM on 01/12/10
jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
not this band again
03:35 PM on 01/12/10
imtherealdave
Mostly Harmless
User Info.
*waiting for band members to come to AP disguised as fans in an attempt to defend themselves*
05:12 PM on 01/12/10
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
If you can't watch on that site you can on Scott Hansen's vimeo:

http://www.vimeo.com/8347156

Well worth snooping around too because there's some good stuff on there.

In terms of the video, Scott's stuff is as good as ever. In terms of the music, however, the only thing stopping this from being imported staright from 2004 is the unecesary use of autotune. I can't really judge the band fully on one song though.

Also, serious question, how do vampires do their make up when they have no reflection?
05:45 PM on 01/12/10
evanbythebay
User Info.
Looooove this video/song
07:07 PM on 01/12/10
tonighttonight0
Rode the El Niņo
User Info.
I knew it was gonna be a bunch of douches
08:56 PM on 01/12/10
andthetruthwill
User Info.
It's pretty obvious what they are doing. Vampires, scene music, autotuned vocals, "celebrities"...
I'll give you one guess.
None of that stuff matters. I'm talking about hearing the music, the songs. Once I hear those songs, then I will know if they are worth paying attention to.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests