Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
02:44 AM on 07/07/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Disagree with your content. but you write with quite the bravado here. Way to be, Gabe.
10:20 AM on 07/07/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by Scott Weber
Uh...Plain White T's has sold like 80,000 records and they recently signed to a major label, but ok...you're the expert... :huh:
All Time Low is about infinity times better than Plain White T's. And Hit the Lights.
10:31 AM on 07/07/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by Scott Weber
So not the point, but good contribution.
Haha, I was just playing around. But Plain White T's are just an awful, awful band.
10:31 AM on 07/07/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by shes.a.ghost
I agree that Hit the Lights also have similarities to Fall Out Boy, but I dont think they are ripping them off. Hit the Lights live sound exactly like CD. His voice is perfect, not a single note off. It actually was hard to believe. Even their back up vocalists were perfect. They all harmonize extremely well together. Their live show is what made me a fan of them. They put on a hell of a show, and are nothing less that spot on with thier performance.
I see HTL as more of a NFG rip-off than FOB rip-off.. They aren't horrible, though. I just do not care for 'em.
12:55 PM on 07/08/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by splitsecondd
All Time Low, HTL, Plain White T's, CIWWAF etc. is ALL B GRADE POP PUNK. Some people will fall in love with them because their juvenile angst is easily relatable, and catchy.

None of these bands will ever compare to FOB, NFG, TSL, Blink or any of the other bands who have done it right, have had the talent to mature and be creative without being unoriginal, and have had that overall star quality.

This cd isnt as bad as Gabe's nunmbers show, but it most certainly isnt worth my hard earned money.
Yeahm $5 is way too much for 7 solid songs. :)
11:23 AM on 07/09/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by juliapassedout
whatever a reviewer says, goes. but this review was as biting as razor blades. even i was skeptical when i first saw the four play awhile back, but i've been warmed up great amounts. plus, they're a fabulous live band - positive, fun, and dreamy as hell, so i'm not too worried. like everyone's been saying, it's nice to see such a harsh review, even if it is ATL. you don't see enough of that here.
I <3 Julia.
01:15 PM on 07/13/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by DroppedUrPocket
Haha so did Gabe get reprimanded by the Tater yet?
No rule against negative reviews, silly.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests