bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
this should deffinately be a silverstein/ a day to remember co headlining tour
11:58 AM on 01/19/10
Impress
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i already read your previous post, hence why i commented on it in the first place. adtr and abr are huge, thus they draw ten-fold what silverstein does nowadays. the logic is clear as to why their both above silverstein on the tour bill. and your album logic is flawed as well, considering both adtr and abr have three full-lengths, which is plenty of material to warrant a headlining and direct support slot. also, silverstein only has four full-length albums, not 4+.

Very true!!!

but still
i hate when bands that have been around forever have to open for some new band
just cuz they have a lil spot light n popularity

Dude just cause Silverstein formed 3 years before ADTR and ABR doesnt make them new bands. They have been around for 7 years, Silverstein for ten. I would understand calling them new if they formed and blew up in the last year or so.

I mean what if ADTR asked silverstein to be on the tour. I could be wrong but i dont think all tours are put together by a sponsor who then decides the bill lineup. It may have been silverstein who agreed to open for ADTR. they dont have to headline every tour they participate in.

from what im gathering it seems like silvertein's popularity is fading? If so i'd say this is a good move. they will for sure be exposed to a whole lot of people who may never have heard of them.
01:06 PM on 01/19/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
Silverstein should have done their own headlining tour .I dont wana be around all the stupid Pac-sun wearing wannabe hardcore douchebags.. If i go i will leave after ABR but not sure if i wana waste money on a Sham tour just because .All of a sudden after 6 years of ADTR being a band ...All of a SUDDEN..People give a shit ??? Yeah that's a fad to me
03:03 PM on 01/19/10
Zeran
Vampire
User Info.
hm...
03:18 PM on 01/19/10
eriatarka24
User Info.
Are you from the Charlotte area or something?
no, why?
03:28 PM on 01/19/10
bentleyj98
Jimmy Bentley
User Info.
Silverstein should have done their own headlining tour .I dont wana be around all the stupid Pac-sun wearing wannabe hardcore douchebags.. If i go i will leave after ABR but not sure if i wana waste money on a Sham tour just because .All of a sudden after 6 years of ADTR being a band ...All of a SUDDEN..People give a shit ??? Yeah that's a fad to me
I found what you wrote offensive. I wear clothes from PacSun and listen to ADTR, but I don't go around thinking I'm hardcore. Also, I'm not a douche bag. You sound like the douchebag for steriotyping.
03:35 PM on 01/19/10
Zieb
~_^
User Info.
Guess I must be out of the loop, when the fuck did ABR get HUGE as people are stating?
07:20 PM on 01/19/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
I found what you wrote offensive. I wear clothes from PacSun and listen to ADTR, but I don't go around thinking I'm hardcore. Also, I'm not a douche bag. You sound like the douchebag for steriotyping.

I said the ones who pretend to be hardcore and think i'm brootal because i hardcore dance...Dont tell me that there arent people like that,because ive seen it and it's stupid and annoying to use music to try to fit in and be noticed.. I get stuff from Pac Sun too sometmes but i dont use an image to appeal to music or a certain trend.. So you should not be offended if you arent like those kids
07:48 PM on 01/19/10
ABoyUnderOath90
User Info.
It sounded like you might be from that area. What show are you attending?
10:06 PM on 01/19/10
Zeran
Vampire
User Info.
Guess I must be out of the loop, when the fuck did ABR get HUGE as people are stating?
i went to one of their shows a couple months ago and couldn't believe how many 13-16 year old douchebags there were....i still like august burns red, but after that show, 90% of their songs started sound exactly alike. they're cool guys though, and i still like the music, but it's kind of repetitive.
10:27 AM on 01/20/10
eriatarka24
User Info.
It sounded like you might be from that area. What show are you attending?
May 5th in Tempe AZ
10:41 AM on 01/20/10
ABoyUnderOath90
User Info.
I'm going on April 4th. Me and my friend are talking about it right now in our Macro Economics class.
11:57 AM on 01/20/10
ajaggedpulse
m
User Info.
adtr, silverstein, enter shikari...i'll be at the nyc date.
12:26 PM on 01/20/10
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
adtr, silverstein, enter shikari...i'll be at the nyc date.
02:09 AM on 01/22/10
JGood4
Gary Nova Sucks
User Info.
going to NJ and NYC

Silverstein SHOULD be playing after august burns red

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles